help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it is the 9ct or 14ct gold studs, 0.25 or 0.33cts i am looking at, what would be a good price and are they nice? thanks all :)

p.s i have had a bit of help in the *cough* clevage department by the silicone fairy so i'll stay away from platinum.

really interesting post, thanks Meeshoo. all the allergy info was really good to know as i had never thought about what is added to metals before :)

I'm not sure about 9ct or 14ct but the 18ct gold studs have been on air alot in the Iliana under £200 hour, 0.25 @£179 and 0.33@£199 as Iliana are G-H colur and SI clarity they are beautiful and i'm sure if you can stretch to Iliana you will be very happy with them.
I'm not 100% sure but i think i've seen the 14ct 0.25 around £129 HTH

Oh Gemdreamer you made me giggle!

As for price? In all honesty with the prices GC has mentioned above you can't go wrong. If you price up in the High Street for the same size and clarity with screw backs I'm positive you'll be paying much more.

I'd say to get them without hesitation because they're a really good deal.

Hi Gemdreamer

I got a pair of TJC's stud earrings last year with the screw back and have found them to be quite comfortable and very secure.......at least until I take them off......and now I can't remember where I put them!! :mysmilie_738.gif:

For a very reasonable price of £44, they are Teal Blue Diamond 0.25cts set in 14k YG.
Quite small and dainty looking for everyday wear and a nice colour blue.

Item code 539697....sorry, can't do the links.

thanks all, i'll keep my eyes peeled for some on TJC at a good price and grab some! Thanks again for all your help, your a bunch of superstars :)

Hi Gemdreamer,many years ago I lived in the Canary

Hi Gemdreamer,Many years ago I lived in the Canary Islands and all their stud earrings had screw backs.I had a pair if cultured pearls I wore every day,they were comfortable and very secure,I would get them every time if I could. Butterflies are fiddly,easily lost and uncomfortable.

I keep seeing this thing on TJC saying don't forget to use your £10 off voucher, anyone know what thats all about?:6:

I think just before Christmas they were doing a promo, when you ordered an item over a certain amount of money they would give you a £10 voucher to spend between January and February.
Have you been looking out for your studs today then?

Does anyone have a photo of the 0.25ct studs in their ears so i can see what they look like size wise please?

also, is £99 a good price of 14ct white gold 0.25ct stud earrings? or do they go for cheaper?

i'd be grateful for any help :)

also just noticed that the picture on the earrings i am interested in it says 18k, they have a screw back, but it is the 14ct i am interested in, so they must have put the wrong picture on, how do i know if the 14k ones will also have screw backs? i am concerned as earrings are non returnable? they are item code 574441

I have a pair of 14k white gold diamond studs, 33pts, which cost me £129 (+ p&p) and they have screw backs. Well worth having, but I don't have any pics of them in!

oh no! just rang TJC customer services to ask if they are def screw backs and customer service offices are closed! all other channels are open later!

don't know what to do now

I saw them on air tonight, they had the same item number anyway and the on-line details were the same with the picture of an 18ct butterfly. They were screw back! You should email the studio because they will have them in their studio, maybe they can answer your querie live on air just to reassure you. If you don't want to take the risk wait till Monday, I'm sure they'll honour that price if you speak to the personal shopper. Goodluck!

DSC00278.jpg

These are my .33ct earrings, so approx .16ct in each earring. I don't think they look too small as they sparkle so brilliantly. I'm fairly sure if you go for the .25ct earrings (which will be .12ct approx in each earring)they won't be too small @ 3.3mm. Hope this helps with your decision, gemdreamer.

Gemdreamer - I'm pretty sure that all the diamond studs they have are screw back. However, my knowledge is very out of date so don't rely on me!

thanks guys, i am grateful for your help. your earrings look lovely in huggles, i want some more than ever now! :) i'll give emailing the studio a go

Latest posts

Back