"Glamorous Debbie"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Debbie on Ideal World a minute ago on the Tayberry Outerwear show had the hood up zipped right up hiding her face and she was saying you wouldn`t be recognised if you didn`t want to be and said if she was asked was she debbie from Ideal World she could say no......shes the glamorous one with the heels.....is she vain or what!!!!

She's a flibbertygibbet!

She talks too fast, I can't keep up sometimes :52:

I think it's a bit of a cheek charging £12.99 + P&P for her half hour DVD on curtains...HALF hour!

I'll stick to YouTube clips.

I think she's got a soothing voice - good for nodding off to if it's late at night and I'm watching telly in bed.

I can understand her a lot better than some presenters....I don't think she talks quickly,
Maybe cos i'm from the Midlands too.

Some presenters on IW don't seem to know how to draw breath...silence for a second or two, just to give viewers time to assimilate information can be a wonderful thing!! :D

Gosh you are cruel! I think it's great for someone with talent to share their skill, she honestly said that it only takes half an hour to learn how to make a curtain so you know what you get, and remember Ideal World would take a huge cut of the price! My store takes at least 50% of the retail price. I think she's really enterprising. And I could listen to Debbie all day. I don't think she talks too fast either. I wish I had half the talent. Actually, I wish I had the talent of any of these guys! I certainly couldn't do the job!

Debbie on Ideal World a minute ago on the Tayberry Outerwear show had the hood up zipped right up hiding her face and she was saying you wouldn`t be recognised if you didn`t want to be and said if she was asked was she debbie from Ideal World she could say no......shes the glamorous one with the heels.....is she vain or what!!!!

My original comment was about her vanity, the thread seems to have gone off the point, but it all makes sense if she was a forner beauty queen!
I never said she wasn`t a good presenter

I think Debbie should have set up a webcam, filmed herself and then flogged it on ebay and on here.

Although there's probably something in her contract that says she can't flog home movies knowing IW.

And I did think she said the video wasn't just curtains, but blinds and all things you can do with that Brother. If not, it's a shame she didn't make a longer one - I might have been tempted myself even then. I do like Debbie compared to many of the other presenters. :)

I don't like her as a presenter :24: but saw her irl at the opening of the Outlet Shop and she has an amazing figure and complexion. The screen really doesn't do her justice

Latest posts

Back