ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
I thought we could try to compliment IW, as we (I) do knock it a lot :9:

1- Debbie Shore is a good presenter
2- They have some funny bloopers
3- Um.... feel free to add yours

Loen's great but I'm afraid Debbie Shore is like nails down a chalkboard to me. Even my 13 yr old made a comment when he happened to see her on one day. He said she was weird and creepy.

Loen always makes me laugh but can't watch Debbie Shore, she's far too fond of herself.

I agree Loen is the best presenter they have and yes Debbie is quite vain but as I was told last time I mentioned this when folk rallied to her defence I was told she is an ex beauty queen which explains her vanity for me!

Well now,ermmm,ummm,I suppose....,NOpe, I am afraid I just cant bring myself to do it.

But I will try again tomorrow:54::54:

1) Loen is so funny and unaffected , she just goes off on a tangent and I just like to watch her irrespective of the product .

2) I have had some good bargains from the clearance jewellery in the past .

Debbie Shore is by far the most professional presenter.
Loen is by far the most fun presenter.......

Um.......nope. That's it! Can't think of anything else.

My husband bought me a new sewing machine from IW just before Christmas. The bloke demonstrating it was quite good and told you a lot about it - it was his company supplying them to IW. A couple of weeks ago they had the same sewing machine on again and Debbie Shore was demonstrating it. I have to say she was fantastic. I've sky+ every show she did, as each one she showed something new and different shortcuts.

Ann

:35:The delivery has improved.
I've ordered a few bits lately and they've come really fast.

Another Loen fan here! She's brilliant.

It keeps certain people on this forum off the streets and allows us all to have a good bitchfest :3:

Andy provides me with lots of eye candy and also causes stirrings when he dons the lycra :13:

On a more serious note, I ordered the bumper flower fairy kit on saturday night and it arrived yesterday...well done IW! :35:

I just love the craft shows:54: I think Debbie Shore is IW's best presenter.

Well nothing but praise from me. I know I have only ordered once in the last few years but I am thrilled with the items ( M Asam skincare) and they arrived in a few days - much faster than QVC.

Happy shopper here albeit a rare one.

Latest posts

Back