Returned items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Puss in Boots

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me how I know if a returned item has been received by them. I ordered some cardstock from them and there wre only 90 sheets instead of 100 and also some were damaged. I was given a freepost addy, have sent it back but it's years since I had to return anything and don't know what happens now.
Thanks
Sandra

Can anyone tell me how I know if a returned item has been received by them. I ordered some cardstock from them and there wre only 90 sheets instead of 100 and also some were damaged. I was given a freepost addy, have sent it back but it's years since I had to return anything and don't know what happens now.
Thanks
Sandra

Look in your on line account. If you go Login/order history, in that window to the left in red will be "show my orders awaiting return or refund". Mine took about 15 days before it appeared. Good Luck.

Can anyone tell me how I know if a returned item has been received by them.

Unless you're sending something back via the courier that delivered it (who will give you a receipt) I'd advise you send it recorded delivery and then you can check online if it's been received back (via the Post Office tracking info)....otherwise you haven't a clue if they've received it, until your account is credited. And if it's not credited, you've now got no proof that you did in fact send the item back. :(

And it seems IW are awkward boogers....

Latest posts

Back