Yankee Candle TSV 13/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle 53 Piece Collection TSV 12/01/20 in 15 Votives & 36 Tealights & 2 Holders & an auto-Delivery

Spring Drop

Sunny Daydream
Chamilla Blossom
Roseberry Sorbet

Summer Drop

Water Garden
Garden Picnic
Lime & Coriander

Autumn Drop

Crisp Campfire Apples
Warm & Cosy
A Night Under The Stars

Winter Drop

Holiday Hearth
Singing Carols
Surprise Snowfall

Yankee TSV 2.jpg

Yankee TSV 1.jpg

Garden picnic and singing carols. I'm sold - almost. Votives I can get some scent out of in my electric melter but the last tealights I had gave out no scent at all even melted down. These had better be good because I'll test them (use them) and they will go back if the tealights are rank. Depends very much on price.

CC

I agree with you Candycane - will depend on price. I am also hoping that the autodelivery will be cheaper if they don't include more votive holders :RpS_huh:

Don't need holders as the wax will be going in my burner so that would be wasted money, however, when anything candle goes to the charity shop the assistants are grabbing them out the bag the minute I hand them over so someone will make use of them. Hope the TSV's not too costly and I would definitely do the AD.

CC

Thanks Super. I really shouldn't be thinking about this as I was very lucky and got some lovely Yankee for Christmas but I REALLY like the sound of the new scents. Won't be easy pay as I suppose they wouldn't do that with auto delivery.

CC

Thanks Super. I really shouldn't be thinking about this as I was very lucky and got some lovely Yankee for Christmas but I REALLY like the sound of the new scents. Won't be easy pay as I suppose they wouldn't do that with auto delivery.

CC

the single drop can be done on easy pay but the auto-delivery cant as its 2 different offer systems which cant be combined

Yankee Candle 53 Piece Tealight & Votive Collection inc Votve Holders TSV 13/01/20

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.711888

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.712530

QVC Price £43.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.48
P&P £4.95

This 53-piece candle collection from Yankee Candle features 15 votive candles and 36 tea-lights in three brand new, fresh spring and summer scents, plus two stylish glass bucket votive holders. Get ready for the brighter months and add instant ambiance to any room by spreading the beautiful fragrances of Afternoon Escape, Camilla Blossom and Roseberry Sorbet throughout your home.

Blooming brilliant scents - discover three brand new spring/summer fragrances. Afternoon Escape has you drifting away among woodland with sun warmed cypress, jasmine, lemon and cedar, whilst Camellia Blossom takes you to your favourite spot in the garden, enveloped in the beautiful scent of camellia. Finally, Roseberry Sorbet is pure refreshment on a sunny day, capturing the aroma of tangy berry sorbet topped with candied rose petals.

Fragrance for every room - in the collection you will receive five votive candles and twelve tea-lights in each fragrance, giving you up to 441 hours of burn time. These smaller wax pieces are perfect for trying out and picking your new favourite Yankee Candle spring and summer fragrances before investing in the larger jars.

Keep on discovering - refresh your votive and tea-light candles seasonally by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive an additional three collections, one in April, one in July and one in October - all at today's fantastic price. Each collection will include three new seasonal fragrances to try and different glass votive holders to add to your collection.

Contains:

5 x NEW Afternoon Escape votive candles (49g) - top notes of lemon and cypress, middle notes of geranium and lily, base notes of amber and cedarwood
5 x NEW Camilla Blossom votive candles (49g) - top notes of sea salt and apple blossom, middle notes of camellia, jasmine and orange flower, base notes of patchouli and white cedar
5 x NEW Roseberry Sorbet votive candles (49g) - top notes of Brazilian grape and orange zest, middle notes of rose petals and hibiscus, base notes of marine and vanilla
12 x NEW Afternoon Escape tea-lights (9.8g)
12 x NEW Camilla Blossom tea-lights (9.8g)
12 x NEW Roseberry Sorbet tea-lights (9.8g)
2 x glass votive holders

April Collection contains:

5 x NEW Water Garden votive candles (49g) - top notes of pink lily and cucumber water, middle notes of lotus and orchid, base notes of birch bark and driftwood
5 x NEW Garden Picnic votive candles (49g) - top notes of sweet apricot and nectarine, middle notes of yellow iris and water lily, base notes of golden amber and sandalwood
5 x NEW Lime & Coriander votive candles (49g) - top notes of lime and berry, middle notes of lily of the valley and coriander, base notes of sandalwood and tobacco
12 x NEW Water Garden tea-lights (9.8g)
12 x NEW Garden Picnic tea-lights (9.8g)
12 x NEW Lime & Coriander tea-lights (9.8g)
2 x glass votive holders

July Collection contains:

5 x NEW Crisp Campfire Apples votive candles (49g) - top notes of apple, clove and mandarin leaf, middle notes of cinnamon stick and oak leave, base notes of tonka and blonde woods
5 x NEW Warm & Cosy votive candles (49g) - top notes of balsam, peppermint and eucalyptus, middle notes of cashmere, cedarwood and golden amber, base notes of patchouli, lit firewood and musk
5 x NEW A Night Under The Stars votive candles (49g) - top notes of leather, spice and driftwood, middle notes of clove, saffron and rose, base notes of frankincense, patchouli and cedarwood
12 x NEW Crisp Campfire Apples tea-lights (9.8g)
12 x NEW Warm & Cosy tea-lights (9.8g)
12 x NEW A Night Under The Stars tea-lights (9.8g)
2 x glass votive holders

October Collection contains:

5 x NEW Holiday Hearth votive candles (49g) - top notes of anise, cinnamon and clove, middle notes of gardenia, cedarwood and oakmoss, base notes of warm musk and vanilla cream
5 x NEW Singing Carols votive candles (49g) - top notes of mandarin and eucalyptus, middle notes of fir needle, juniper and clove, base notes of blackberry, cedarwood and pine
5 x NEW Surprise Snowfall votive candles (49g) - t op notes of verbena, elderberry and rosemary, middle notes of wild moss and silver spruce, base notes of hinoki wood and white cedar
12 x NEW Holiday Hearth Apples tea-lights (9.8g)
12 x NEW Singing Carols tea-lights (9.8g)
12 x NEW Surprise Snowfall tea-lights (9.8g)
2 x glass votive holders

Please note - ensure that votive candles are burnt in votive holders, not freestanding

Uh oh. Shouldn't have looked. Got to get this. Burning candycane lane at the moment, one of my faves for winter :RpS_thumbsup:

CC

I quite like these sets more than I used to sometimes its just nice to have the flexibility to chop and change and the samplers last a long time you can easily get 12 hours and in the winter I just love t lights

Rosa is really bigging up some large jar sets that have one star rating! Miceal keeps singing as well - what's that all about? I ordered the TSV on auto delivery so hoping they will be OK.

CC

Rosa is really bigging up some large jar sets that have one star rating! Miceal keeps singing as well - what's that all about? I ordered the TSV on auto delivery so hoping they will be OK.

CC

if its the Alpine set with the illuma lid its gorgeous. one is a chocolate mint and vanilla gourmand and the other is a ginger Dusk wannabe. burns beautifully and lovely strong scents fantastic value and use the SALE15 and you get another saving

Just watching Rosa present a melts collection and telling people how they need to get a melt warmer, like the one on screen. No mention of the fact that melts have been discontinued. I think that is a blooming cheek!

its a real shame about the melts being discontinued a cheap way to get hours of good strong scent

its a real shame about the melts being discontinued a cheap way to get hours of good strong scent

I suppose if folk can't get the melts then Yankee are hoping they will buy small jars etc. I've noticed that melts on ebay are now going for quite high prices so I'm guessing people are hoarding them. I bought 12 from a seller at the end of last year for a bargain price and went back to get some more but alas, she cottoned on and they were 3 times the price. I shall get the wax cubes from Asda as they are cheap and have a strong scent, although there's not the choice that Yankee have.

CC

I suppose if folk can't get the melts then Yankee are hoping they will buy small jars etc. I've noticed that melts on ebay are now going for quite high prices so I'm guessing people are hoarding them. I bought 12 from a seller at the end of last year for a bargain price and went back to get some more but alas, she cottoned on and they were 3 times the price. I shall get the wax cubes from Asda as they are cheap and have a strong scent, although there's not the choice that Yankee have.

CC

https://www.waxaddicts.co.uk/post/end-of-yankee-candle-wax-melts

that should help & there is clamshell style packaging coming for them like the (home inspirations range already is) but they will be £3.99 per pack

Latest posts

Back