Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IW knows what it's target audience REALLY needs in a beauty regime! :wink:

Why when they sell halogyen ovens, actifry and stuff, why has it always got to be directly from one of paul brodel's books cant they shown any imagination on what to cook. They always cook a chicken, chicken wings, Steak with stilton why not cheddar.

Prepare for more books tonight as the Phillips airfryer is back

Chips, meatloaf, soup and bread rolls, chocolate brownies (plus young son and yoghurt story), quiche, more chips, samosas (makes pastry sing)........:sleepy:

I usually tune in for Friday fashion (I use the term loosely!) if there is nothing else on. But I have just switched the sound off as Ellis is doing my head in. I find her so annoying with her 'column of colour', 'it looks shi shi!' (what the hell does that mean?) and 'that price should have a 1 before it! Yes dear, i would pay £120 for a slinky dress. Now I hear we have her book to look forward to later in the hour. Whoopi do!

:wink:
I usually tune in for Friday fashion (I use the term loosely!) if there is nothing else on. But I have just switched the sound off as Ellis is doing my head in. I find her so annoying with her 'column of colour', 'it looks shi shi!' (what the hell does that mean?) and 'that price should have a 1 before it! Yes dear, i would pay £120 for a slinky dress. Now I hear we have her book to look forward to later in the hour. Whoopi do!

She's missed the 't' off :wink:

The way Ellis makes nearly every sentence into a question with the inflection bit at the end - makes me want to throttle someone! Preferably her. :angry:

Prepare for more books tonight as the Phillips airfryer is back

Chips, meatloaf, soup and bread rolls, chocolate brownies (plus young son and yoghurt story), quiche, more chips, samosas (makes pastry sing)........:sleepy:

Remember peeps the Phillips Airfryer is currently available at Argos up till the 6/12/11 at a special price of £99.99.......:wink:
I bet the Ideal World presenters don't mention that one when they refer to their price match sheet........:cheeky:

Last edited:
To be honest, compared with situps, there's not one really makes me want to switch off except that awful Janice with the sat navs and computers.

Believed Janice Phillips also to be a teacher, obviously doesnt have much marking or prepration to do, as she is on IW a lot, selling the techie stuff, i did however notice yet another quest from TomTom on there the other night, nice pretty girl, but seemed a bit mm er mm,

Believed Janice Phillips also to be a teacher, obviously doesnt have much marking or prepration to do, as she is on IW a lot, selling the techie stuff, i did however notice yet another quest from TomTom on there the other night, nice pretty girl, but seemed a bit mm er mm,

Spit it out Jazzy!

I must be the only one, but I like Joanne, I think she's a good little presenter, and seems quite geniune. I remember when they recently had that pelvic floor exerciser to try n' shift. I'm sure we all remember Ellis's cringemaking Eulogy where we also learned that penis and vagina aren't bad words but parts of the body...thanks for that luv! Jo presented the next show in a straightforward professional manner..good on her!

Loen...what's there not to like?

Denniece....her tired voice and the way she repeats the name of the product about 100 times during her demos...aaahhhh

Debbie Shore...can't stand her...but couldn't tell you why!

I can watch Lottie,Joanne and Debbie without using the mute button, I have no idea why Loen is popular,she has no idea what is going to come out of her mouth next. I wouldn't let her present dinner to my dog:down: As for Dennice ...imo she is just a complete drone..:sleepy:

Watched Genevieve last night and she has vastly improved. I didn't hear one 'and again' :clapping:

And lets not forget the constant gasping which she has obviously copied from Loen(I haven't got a clue about the product,but I will stand here and make gasping noises and talk about totally irrelevant things)Love...........:cheeky:

And lets not forget the constant gasping which she has obviously copied from Loen(I haven't got a clue about the product,but I will stand here and make gasping noises and talk about totally irrelevant things)Love...........:cheeky:

I think if she couldn't mention her dog, she'd be lost for something to say :mysmilie_48:

Latest posts

Back