Elemis TSV 10/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_15: we are a right pair.

Aw thanks T. :mysmilie_508:

Your birthdays sound like mine, had scan that confirmed left shoulder is a rotator cuff tear so doctor ringing up tomorrow to discuss options......flowers would’ve done :mysmilie_17:

The husband took me to see Joker on Friday, there was only me and the husband, another couple and a fella on his own so it was like having our own private screening, and then a meal afterwards. :mysmilie_3:

Today was out this afternoon for a meal with the family, and I’m having a lazy one tomorrow I’m absolutely buggared. :mysmilie_3:

Thanks T, you’re an absolute sweetheart xx

Shoppy, from me too.

Sorry to piss on your fireworks, but rotator cuff can be very nasty & painful. My Dad had it. If you have surgery it means a sling for at least a month & then probs physio.

Make sure you get a good surgeon. I don't know the extent of the tear - hopefully (knowing my Dad) his was bad as he has slaughtered his body through impossible grafting & hard rugby - ( He was invincible & very hot in his day) - meaning yours won't be as bad as his was itms! Sometimes a cortisone injection can settle things a bit.
Perhaps schedule any surgery until after Xmas cos as well as the obvious, you'll then dodge all the 'emergency' cold weather admissions which will mean you'll get bumped.

Hope this helps, especially those who are maxed out on pro collagen.

I'd be interested to know how you injured the rotator & what it feels like?

Edit to add that if you want Xmas off, & an excuse to be waited on etc, then you know what to do.....:mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
I was in all day with Q on in the background, but felt exhausted by the constant flashing up of the Elemis TSV and the shoehorning into presentations of every bliddy show which wasn't an Elemis hour. They got their money's-worth out of Keeley on this TSV. Thank goodness the hype and hysteria is over for another year!

I didn't feel tempted once. Phew!

I was in all day with Q on in the background, but felt exhausted by the constant flashing up of the Elemis TSV and the shoehorning into presentations of every bliddy show which wasn't an Elemis hour. They got their money's-worth out of Keeley on this TSV. Thank goodness the hype and hysteria is over for another year!

I didn't feel tempted once. Phew!

I spent my money on the Liz Earle big deal no.1 if anyone wants a fresh classic fragrance that was supposed to be the L'Occitane one this is it... 200ml cleanse and polish,
200ml shower gel and 200ml body cream might sell them even

Shoppy, from me too.

Sorry to piss on your fireworks, but rotator cuff can be very nasty & painful. My Dad had it. If you have surgery it means a sling for at least a month & then probs physio.

Make sure you get a good surgeon. I don't know the extent of the tear - hopefully (knowing my Dad) his was bad as he has slaughtered his body through impossible grafting & hard rugby - ( He was invincible & very hot in his day) - meaning yours won't be as bad as his was itms! Sometimes a cortisone injection can settle things a bit.
Perhaps schedule any surgery until after Xmas cos as well as the obvious, you'll then dodge all the 'emergency' cold weather admissions which will mean you'll get bumped.

Hope this helps, especially those who are maxed out on pro collagen.

I'd be interested to know how you injured the rotator & what it feels like?

Edit to add that if you want Xmas off, & an excuse to be waited on etc, then you know what to do.....:mysmilie_17:

SB I have absolutely no idea how it happened, all I can put it down to is a year ago I had a flu injection and the pain/dull ache in the site never went, I’ve read up on it and the nurse could’ve put the injection too high up my arm, to be honest it’s not that painful even though the other week when I went for the ultrasound the woman doing the ultrasound kept telling me it must be, apparently there’s a small build up of calcium too, she told me as I’ve had it so long my options may be limited but to let my doctor advise me. It doesn’t feel painful enough to have an op, more niggly so I’ll just se how it goes, thanks for letting me know though. :mysmilie_3:

I spent my money on the Liz Earle big deal no.1 if anyone wants a fresh classic fragrance that was supposed to be the L'Occitane one this is it... 200ml cleanse and polish,
200ml shower gel and 200ml body cream might sell them even

V helpful, fy, I've been looking to try this for ages, but never has a sniff. The description of the dry down makes me hesitant, as the notes described (patchouli iirc) are not green ones....
How strong is it? I get migraines & can smell a rat in China!

SB I have absolutely no idea how it happened, all I can put it down to is a year ago I had a flu injection and the pain/dull ache in the site never went, I’ve read up on it and the nurse could’ve put the injection too high up my arm, to be honest it’s not that painful even though the other week when I went for the ultrasound the woman doing the ultrasound kept telling me it must be, apparently there’s a small build up of calcium too, she told me as I’ve had it so long my options may be limited but to let my doctor advise me. It doesn’t feel painful enough to have an op, more niggly so I’ll just se how it goes, thanks for letting me know though. :mysmilie_3:

:mysmilie_853:

Perhaps you are rock hard? Liverpool (?) an' all that....

Dad's was V painful & he's a gladiator!!! I'd try a cortisone injection if that will help? The op's are not always successful. You could also have a pain block injection? I'd be inclined to avoid the surgical route unless absolutely necessary. I've no experience /knowledge re calcium buildup so can't advise there.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

:mysmilie_853:
Perhaps you are rock hard? Liverpool (?) an' all that....

Dad's was V painful & he's a gladiator!!! I'd try a cortisone injection if that will help? The op's are not always successful. You could also have a pain block injection? I'd be inclined to avoid the surgical route unless absolutely necessary. I've no experience /knowledge re calcium buildup so can't advise there.

Yeah, ded ‘ard. :mysmilie_17:

No, not really, he rang yesterday and said it’s a tear in the (couldn’t quite catch muscle) and it’s 7mm by 5mm by 3mm, we’re going down the physio route first so fingers crossed. :mysmilie_3:

And at the start of the 11am show Ali Young stated 125,000 sold and stated that the modern rose option might not last the day...then upgraded it later to may not last the hour (currently limited stock). They are pushing hard for people to buy both for themselves, as well as Christmas, January birthdays and Valentine's Day presents. Hard sell is in town!!

I know this is 'gone' now, but this kind of 'pressure selling' shouldn't really be allowed, yes tell the customer that 'sales are dwindling' and yes to an extent they have to do this, so that people who may want the item can get it, but still on some occasions it is starting to feel like American 90's 'selly telly' pressurised selling!

I know this is 'gone' now, but this kind of 'pressure selling' shouldn't really be allowed, yes tell the customer that 'sales are dwindling' and yes to an extent they have to do this, so that people who may want the item can get it, but still on some occasions it is starting to feel like American 90's 'selly telly' pressurised selling!

I agree, why should how many sold be a deciding factor in wether you want it or not, I too despise this sales technique because QVC are playing on the old tactic that people always want what others have, which of course isn’t true but that won’t stop the hard sellers on QVC.

Latest posts

Back