Hello, I'm New....ish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NoMoreSpendsEva

Registered Shopper
I just wanted to say hello after finally registering on the forum:blush:. I've been lurking for a while as I've become a little bit disgruntled with QVC and needed a bit of reinforcement to stop me buying things I don't really need:wink2:. The posts have made me laugh out loud at times and made me look at my possible spends in a different way. I still have the odd splurge but am trying to learn to "step away" from phone/laptop and 640!!!!!! I can't resist the beauty products :blush:but I've defo returned my last B&W item:devil:. And I need to join a group to resist easy pays! :sweat:

Hope to chat to you all and I'll disclose more of my dark spends in time:wink2:

xxx

hi there,

pleased to meet another QVC'er. hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

looking forward to hearing some of your views.

welcome. :flower:

Ooh, how exciting-another member for the FARTs to help! We always enjoy a new sad case of excess spending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A warm welcome to the forums from me too & don't worry, if help is what you need to curtail your spending, you'll find plenty of support from the FARTS! (Forumites Against Reckless TSV Spending!) :up2:

I just wanted to say hello after finally registering on the forum:blush:. I've been lurking for a while as I've become a little bit disgruntled with QVC and needed a bit of reinforcement to stop me buying things I don't really need:wink2:. The posts have made me laugh out loud at times and made me look at my possible spends in a different way. I still have the odd splurge but am trying to learn to "step away" from phone/laptop and 640!!!!!! I can't resist the beauty products :blush:but I've defo returned my last B&W item:devil:. And I need to join a group to resist easy pays! :sweat:

xxx

Hi, I'm new too. It's the craft items that seduce me the most. I havn't reached your stage of despair yet, despite the fact that I've been with QVC from their launch - but I have been known to lose my resolve when something's on easy pay....

Hi, I'm new too. It's the craft items that seduce me the most. I havn't reached your stage of despair yet, despite the fact that I've been with QVC from their launch - but I have been known to lose my resolve when something's on easy pay....

You are in the right place-I am a craft addict too! But sadly more addicted to buying it than using it. But join the FARTs-they have helped me enormously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are in the right place-I am a craft addict too! But sadly more addicted to buying it than using it. But join the FARTs-they have helped me enormously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do use it, though I'm building quite a stash of stuff I can't bear to use because I don't want to part with it!:doh:

Welcome to the forum NoMoreSpendsEva and Artemis. :handshake:

Artemis - ShoppingTelly has a sister site called CraftTelly. There's a link on the bar under the Jewellery Channel advert above.
We won't help you to stop adding to your stash but we're pretty nifty at finding items cheaper than on QVC and C&C/UW :grin:

Welcome to you too then Artemis - with resolve like yours, no doubt the FARTS will be hoping you'll join in with persuading us feebler lesser mortals (no pun intended considering your username! lol) with resisting everything QVC plonks in front of us! :handshake:

Warm welcome NMSE and Artemis - hope you enjoy your time here in the mad house.

The problem with this lot is they stop you from buying things by FARTing and then find out all the other best bargains elsewhere - so you still spend the money just in different places lol

smilies-13796.png
NoMoreSpendsEva and Artemis. It's a great forum and I'm sure you'll both soon be addicts like the rest of us!

Welcome to the forum NoMoreSpendsEva and Artemis. :handshake:

Artemis - ShoppingTelly has a sister site called CraftTelly. There's a link on the bar under the Jewellery Channel advert above.
We won't help you to stop adding to your stash but we're pretty nifty at finding items cheaper than on QVC and C&C/UW :grin:

I know, but they no longer send abroad, and when they did, the postage was much more than QVC....

xxx

A warm welcome from me ,great forum for airing your views:flower:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Much appreciated.:flower::flower::flower:
I never thought I'd see the day where I would be encouraged to F.A.R.T. in a public forum however for the sake of my sanity and decreasing bank balance, I'll be popping along :)giggle:eek:ops) to the F.A.R.T thread asap to register and throw myself into their hopefully capable hands. I wonder if they have an intervention service:thinking2:

Nice to meet another newbie Artemis :flower:with a different addiction to mine. Sadly crafting is not my forte but I think the principle is the same. e.g. I want it, I must have it, where's my debit/credit card! Stockpile is not a word I was familiar with until I discovered QVC and now I find I have many stockpiles all over the house. :thinking2: Not always sure where I've put them when they arrive so I also have a tendency to lose that ever so essential items I bought for gifts :sad:

Thanks again, nice to have a friendly welcome when you are new xxx

Welcome

Hi :hi: and welcome to both Artemis and NMSE. You are going to have such a laugh on here and the others are right, it is addictive!
:rock::rock::rock:

Hi Artemis and NMSE, a very warm welcome to the forum. Not only are we f.a.r.ting we are also b.u.r.ping and very recently we started b.e.l.c.hing. Nice. Any time you need help just shout and a f.a.r.t will be with you.

Latest posts

Back