L'Occitane TSV 16/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane TSV 16/11/19 2 Options (might be more items but this is just me thinking currently)

L'Occitane Shea Shower Oil 500ml
L'Occitane Hands & Body Ultra Rich Wash 500ml
L’Occitane Ultra Rich Lip Balm 2g

Rose Set

L'Occitane Rose Shower Gel 500ml
L'Occitane Rose Soap 50g
L'Occitane Rose Hand Cream 30ml
L'Occitane Shea Rosemary Liquid Soap 500ml

Citrus/Vebena Set

L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel 500ml
L'Occitane Verbena Soap 50g
L'Occitane Zesty Lime Hand Cream 30ml
L'Occitane Shea Citrus Liquid Soap 500ml

gosh the Rosemanry hand and body wash sounds very L'Occitane old school: gorgeous

gosh the Rosemanry hand and body wash sounds very L'Occitane old school: gorgeous

I'd be interested in the hand and body wash if it wasn't likely that they are still formulating with SLS. You could keep the rest of it with the rose fragrance... not a fan of any of the various different versions they've done over the years.

I'd be interested in the hand and body wash if it wasn't likely that they are still formulating with SLS. You could keep the rest of it with the rose fragrance... not a fan of any of the various different versions they've done over the years.

its odd because they never used to use sls the she handwash I believe does not have sls

That's a lot of product, isn't it? Especially when you think they have already done the Herbae TSV. Now if they had switched the Rose/Verbena shower gel for a large Shea hand cream, I'd have failed to resist. But as I am of course knee deep in MB shower gels, I shall not be buying.

That's a lot of product, isn't it? Especially when you think they have already done the Herbae TSV. Now if they had switched the Rose/Verbena shower gel for a large Shea hand cream, I'd have failed to resist. But as I am of course knee deep in MB shower gels, I shall not be buying.

Last time I checked the QVC website I was shocked to see no shea hand cream duos. It's too perfumed for me, but I have friends who wrote it.

L’Occitane 6 Piece Luxury Gifting Collection

Loccitane TSV 1.jpg

I need more body cream/lotion than wash stuff loads of decleor and L'Occitane to use up!

Oh dear, I am rather tempted now! I am also short of body lotion. I have a couple of those small ones you get in box sets but only the Herbae in full size and don't want to start that in Winter really. Still the oil here should be moisturising.... Mind you, there is still another MB one to go, and Gatineau and Decleor!!!!

I was in Dobbies today and see they are now stocking this (I say stocking I really mean thrown on the shelves) so not quite the upmarket brand Alexia likes to portray

Depending on the price, I’ll go for the verbena one. Although MB is my usual choice, I’ve had the verbena in the past and really liked it.

L’Occitane 6 Piece Luxury Gifting Collection TSV 16/11/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239208

500ml Shower Oil
500ml Hands & Body Ultra Rich Wash
150ml Hand Cream
2g Lip Balm

(Almond, Rose, Verbena)

30ml Hand Cream
75ml Shower Oil
50g Soap

View attachment 18019

View attachment 18020

View attachment 18021

View attachment 18022

I hate that they put the boxes in there as well as the products that come in them to make it look more than it is :mysmilie_10:

Video Here

All Sets Contain

150ml Limited Edition Hand Cream
2g Ultra Rich Lip Balm

Almond Contains

500ml Shea Shower Oil
500ml Shea Butter Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash

50g Almond Soap
75ml Almond Shower gel
30ml Almond Hand Cream

Rose Contains

500ml Rosemary Liquid Soap