Elemis TSV 10/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just touched 100,000 sold

Turns out this TSV didn’t struggle at all, didn’t think it would with there being a new rose scent. Probably got a touch of L’Occitane rose, and Advanced Orders :mysmilie_3:

I think I shall cleanse with Aldi rose hot cloth later this morning :mysmilie_50:

Last edited by a moderator:
Steeley Keely is very convincing though but: the only full size product is the spray toner and the shower milk the rest are still gifts with purchase or free samples. still she's dong a great job.

Caught a bit before when Keeley says “this is your day cream your night cream........” yet it only says day cream on the jar, but at (apparently) £55 a jar it could be the “picks winning lottery ticket” cream and I still would never pay that.

I am wondering if anyone pays £55 for 30ml of this cream but then.....if it sells hundreds of thousands of TSV'S so be it!

I first bought Elemis a decade ago & used it for a number of years; it suited my skin, was cruelty free & I could recycle the white packaging. After the first couple of Q purchases I started to buy the only items I wanted directly from them & had excellent service. However, my skin never looked any different from how it did before & I found other brands for less. Do all these products really make such a difference? My cleansing routine uses two, eyes & face, so does the moisturising bit. I was 61 three weeks ago & most people who find this out seem surprised thinking I'm younger & say how good my skin looks. Even if Elemis made me look 40 again I'd never buy because they reneged on their principles when L'Occitane bought them.

I first bought Elemis a decade ago & used it for a number of years; it suited my skin, was cruelty free & I could recycle the white packaging. After the first couple of Q purchases I started to buy the only items I wanted directly from them & had excellent service. However, my skin never looked any different from how it did before & I found other brands for less. Do all these products really make such a difference? My cleansing routine uses two, eyes & face, so does the moisturising bit. I was 61 three weeks ago & most people who find this out seem surprised thinking I'm younger & say how good my skin looks. Even if Elemis made me look 40 again I'd never buy because they reneged on their principles when L'Occitane bought them.

Happy belated birthday T xxx. :mysmilie_858:

I tried the cleansing balm years ago and no matter how many times I rinsed my face or used a cloth I always felt like the product was still left of my face and it made my skin feel tight, don’t know what happened there I can usually slap any old thing on my chops.......yes, an old slapper. :mysmilie_15:

Over a 120,000 sold now according to Julia

And at the start of the 11am show Ali Young stated 125,000 sold and stated that the modern rose option might not last the day...then upgraded it later to may not last the hour (currently limited stock). They are pushing hard for people to buy both for themselves, as well as Christmas, January birthdays and Valentine's Day presents. Hard sell is in town!!

The vile Julia Roberts was trying to hard sell customers in to buying because there’s “no advanced orders”......oh wait a minute! It’s ok they’re trying Elemis are in the building! Panic averted! :mysmilie_3:

An hour later they’ve miraculously found some for the rose, the same rose there definitely wasn’t any for. There’s no way on this earth they’d pre launch almost a week early with no advanced order back up stock, honestly they must think their customers are absolute idiots.

I was adamant I wasn’t going to buy it. Hubby said if you want it I’ll get it you for Christmas (he’s already got me Emma Hardie & Molton Brown, well I have got it, he’s paying for it). I have enough in my stash. Still trying not to order. Must apply Nanny Mcfee “ When you need me, but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me, but no longer need me, then I have to go”
Reminds me when we went to London for his Birthday a few years ago and he offered to buy me something from Tiffany’s and I said I didn’t need anything.

Reminds me when we went to London for his Birthday a few years ago and he offered to buy me something from Tiffany’s and I said I didn’t need anything.

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: Wrong answer!!! I've obviously got the wrong kind of (non) husband lol. HE always tells ME I don't need anything.

CC

And at the start of the 11am show Ali Young stated 125,000 sold and stated that the modern rose option might not last the day...then upgraded it later to may not last the hour (currently limited stock). They are pushing hard for people to buy both for themselves, as well as Christmas, January birthdays and Valentine's Day presents. Hard sell is in town!!

Yes but like Molton (back in their 'heyday') this is 'the' TSV out of all the other TSV's that really make the 'tills sing'!

Happy belated birthday T xxx. :mysmilie_858:

I tried the cleansing balm years ago and no matter how many times I rinsed my face or used a cloth I always felt like the product was still left of my face and it made my skin feel tight, don’t know what happened there I can usually slap any old thing on my chops.......yes, an old slapper. :mysmilie_15:

From one old slapper to another Shopps, thank you & I'll get in first wishing you :mysmilie_858::mysmilie_852: :cake: for tomorrow. It was a grotty one, my Mr T was at a match (they lost) & I went down with a migraine so spent several hours in a darkened room. Last year, the big 60, was worse with trip to UCC for anti biotics so not bothering with another one or I might move it & have an official one like the Queen.

From one old slapper to another Shopps, thank you & I'll get in first wishing you :mysmilie_858::mysmilie_852: :cake: for tomorrow. It was a grotty one, my Mr T was at a match (they lost) & I went down with a migraine so spent several hours in a darkened room. Last year, the big 60, was worse with trip to UCC for anti biotics so not bothering with another one or I might move it & have an official one like the Queen.

:mysmilie_15: we are a right pair.

Aw thanks T. :mysmilie_508:

Your birthdays sound like mine, had scan that confirmed left shoulder is a rotator cuff tear so doctor ringing up tomorrow to discuss options......flowers would’ve done :mysmilie_17:

The husband took me to see Joker on Friday, there was only me and the husband, another couple and a fella on his own so it was like having our own private screening, and then a meal afterwards. :mysmilie_3:

Today was out this afternoon for a meal with the family, and I’m having a lazy one tomorrow I’m absolutely buggared. :mysmilie_3:

Thanks T, you’re an absolute sweetheart xx

Latest posts

Back