Tili Boxes £10 Each

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just bought the jungle set what a fantastic deal....small gifts or even sell bits on eBay

Cheers for the heads up Ian; so glad I resisted all of this season's beauty advent offerings. I'll wrap a few bits from each for DD and DS's girl friend and use a couple of refillable wooden advent calendars my kids had when they were little.

Plus a couple of bits and bobs may find their way into my stash :blush:

I never noticed that bit.

But I have the email saying order accepted

QVC count N.I. as mainland UK.

I phoned and asked once? Only foodstuff sent directly from the retailer is not.

I would say the jungle. But I am not going to be using the skincare splitting that up as a gift for my hairdresser for Xmas

Donna did your order go through ok as it says delivery to mainland only (grr)?

Also if buying for a gift to someone with sensitive skin which one would you choose if any? Thanks

Okay, just phoned customer service. It is getting delivered my Hermes and she thinks it will be okay but said it was my decision if I wanted to cancel? I said let it go and see. She also said usually it is Royal Mail who will not deliver some items to N.I.

Just to add...the SALE15 code to get 15% off clearance items doesn't work on these items...what?...can't blame a girl for trying!

:mysmilie_50:

Donna did your order go through ok as it says delivery to mainland only (grr)?

Also if buying for a gift to someone with sensitive skin which one would you choose if any? Thanks

I'd definitely steer clear of the Ordinary and the Gym for your skin serums in the Heatwave box, or do a patch test well before using them in earnest.

Be kind Tili box original ml for ml so just half the price now.

ml for ml

These are approximate :

1 x Tili Eye Mask - silky soft and featuring a custom design, this covetable mask will help to ensure you get some well-earned beauty sleep Worth approx £5 cost £1.18
1 x Percy & Reed Invisible Radiance Revealing Dry Shampoo (150ml; full size) - a revitalising spray to help remove excess oil, with no residue or powder. Leaves locks looking fresh and feeling lightweight and healthy Worth approx £12.50 cost £2.94
1 x Rituals Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream (70ml; deluxe size) - a pampering body cream with a reviving, warming scent of honey and rose Worth approx £6.30 cost £1.48
1 x Dr Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask (30ml; full size) - an antioxidant-rich formula that targets hyperpigmentation and dullness, all with a creamy, cooling formula. Infused with pomegranate extract and other superfoods Worth approx £12 cost £2.82
1 x Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer (15ml; travel size) - formulated with vitamins A, C and E, plus green tea extract, this powerhouse primer helps create a silky smooth canvas for make-up, with a fresh, dewy glow Worth approx £11 cost £2.59
1 x Bareminerals Gen Nude Patent Lacquer in Can’t Even (3.7ml; full size) - this tea-rose gloss boasts a high shine and hydrating formula Worth £17 cost £4
1 x Tarte Lifted Sweat Proof Mascara in Black-Brown (3ml; travel size) - designed to boost length and volume, all in a buildable, water-resistant formula so you can rock it at the gym or on a run. Infused with Amazonian clay and vitamin C Worth approx £8 cost £1.88
1 x Julep When Gel Met Pencil Eyeliner in Rich Brown (1.2g; full size) - with a creamy gel texture, this pencil glides on smoothly without tugging or skipping, and sets in just 30 seconds. Ophthalmologist-tested and in a flattering, suits-all deep chocolate hue Worth £11 cost £2.59
1 x BeautyBio Bright Eyes Collagen Patches (2 per pack) - with a cooling texture, these gel pads target the look of puffiness and impart immediate surface hydration. Contains aloe vera extract Worth approx £2.20 cost 52p.
Total Worth approx £85 cost £20.
Various sources to calculate approximate worth so may not be as accurate as I would like, but a good estimation.

Original ml for ml for heatwave so just half price now.

ml for ml

1 x Tweak'd Dhatelo Restore Hydrating Treatment Balm (100ml) Worth £18 cost £2.96
1 x Gym for your Skin B-HIT Vitamin B Booster Serum (30ml) Worth £29.98 (was £37) cost £4.94
1 x The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution (30ml) Worth £6.30 from fabled £1.04
1 x Decleor Green Mandarin Sun-Kissed Day Cream (15ml) Worth £16.50 (£55 for 50ml) cost £2.71
1 x Nails Inc Bright Ambition Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) Worth £11 cost £1.81
1 x Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Highlighter in Sparkler (5.6g) Worth £22 cost £3.62
1 x Neom Pulse Point Rollerball (8ml) Worth £8 (Neom direct, could see size though) cost £1.32
1 x Benefit Hoola Bronzer (3g) - Worth £9.75 (£13 for 4g) cost £1.60

States worth over £119, my approximate calculations total £121.53 ,so hope they are correct, cost £20.

I’ve put all 3 in my basket, Nanny Mcfee where are you!

Now if the Tili abstract box hadn’t sold out previously and was now £10 I wouldn’t be dithering.

Was a good girl & only ordered the heatwave one in the end, this was the best option for my Christmas crackers.

I’ve put all 3 in my basket, Nanny Mcfee where are you!

Now if the Tili abstract box hadn’t sold out previously and was now £10 I wouldn’t be dithering.

Was a good girl & only ordered the heatwave one in the end, this was the best option for my Christmas crackers.

Wimp! I'm afraid I bought all three (some bits will be given as stocking fillers). Thank you for all the breakdowns of costs, llloyd.

I'm having a good day! I just came back from Aldi where I bought a couple of those wobbly Christmas decorations* for £4.99 that QVC are selling for £22.99, some Molton Brown copy hand washes for 75p each (haven't tried yet but they smell just the same) and a large jar candle called Black Forest Gateau (which smells much like Black Cherry) for £3.99. Then I came in and had a quick look at the wonderful forum and spotted this thread. I have also bought a couple of Clearance items with the 15% off code so I wonder if I will get the £10 voucher for a £50+ spend (Today's Festive Find)? Can QVC really be that good??

*Thank you, Sazza, for posting about the Aldi decorations.

Thank you, Supercoolwillow, for the Tili boxes info.

:mysmilie_504:

Wimp! I'm afraid I bought all three (some bits will be given as stocking fillers). Thank you for all the breakdowns of costs, llloyd.

I'm having a good day! I just came back from Aldi where I bought a couple of those wobbly Christmas decorations* for £4.99 that QVC are selling for £22.99, some Molton Brown copy hand washes for 75p each (haven't tried yet but they smell just the same) and a large jar candle called Black Forest Gateau (which smells much like Black Cherry) for £3.99. Then I came in and had a quick look at the wonderful forum and spotted this thread. I have also bought a couple of Clearance items with the 15% off code so I wonder if I will get the £10 voucher for a £50+ spend (Today's Festive Find)? Can QVC really be that good??

*Thank you, Sazza, for posting about the Aldi decorations.

Thank you, Supercoolwillow, for the Tili boxes info.

:mysmilie_504:

You have had a good bargain day!

I put all 3 in basket with the Gatineau perfection ultime which took me over the £50, then as you say, I wimped out & just ordered the one Tili box.

You have had a good bargain day!

I put all 3 in basket with the Gatineau perfection ultime which took me over the £50, then as you say, I wimped out & just ordered the one Tili box.

You are a sensible wimp though. I feel ever so slightly guilty ... but I'll get over it.

:wink:

Urban Jungle ml for ml

1 x Tili Headband - a gorgeously soft headband in a bespoke leopard print design. It adds unique style to your look, plus it's ideal for face masks and lounging at home (or on the beach!) Not added cost for this item.
1 x Winky Lux Ursula Eyeshadow (1.7g) - a high-pigment powder eyeshadow in an inky plum hue with prismatic shimmer Worth £4.50 cost 46p
1 x Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask (13g) - this 4-in-1 mask is designed to detox your skin, drawing out impurities, refining the look of pores, brightening and tackling blemishes. Formulated with Australian pink clay, aloe vera, and pomegranate, and ideal for all skin types Worth approx £8.64 cost 88p
1 x BOD Mermaid Shimmer Sorbet (50ml) - with a silky velvet-feel formula and shimmer particles to give your skin an iridescent glow. This moisturiser transforms dull skin, leaving it feeling soft and looking radiant Worth £4.99 cost 51p
1 x Korres Lavender Blossom Shower Gel (250m; full size) - a creamy foam body wash to cleanse while maintaining your skin's natural barrier function, leaving it feeling fresh and soft. With a fresh aroma of lavender and citrus leaves, and infused with active aloe and wheat proteins Worth £8 cost 82p
1 x Antipodes Worship Serum (10ml) - a water-based formula that maintains your skin's natural barrier function, defending against oxidative stress and the elements. Packed with antioxidants and super fruits, this hydrating serum will help diffuse signs of early ageing and leave your skin looking radiant Worth £12.49 cost £1.27
1 x Ciate Liquid Velvet Lip (2ml) in a random selection of Pin Up (pink berry), Voodoo (vamp red), or Fling (nude pink) - infused with hyaluronic acid, this longwearing liquid lipstick has a matte finish, and keeps your lips feeling plumped and hydrated Wirth approx £4 cost 41p
1 x Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (0.8g) in Black Noir - a long-wearing gel-crayon with high pigment jet black colour, this eyeliner can be used to draw a precise cat's eye flick, or quickly smudge out to a smoky finish before the formula dries to a budge-proof finish Worth £12 cost £1.22
1 x Shay & Blue Black Tulip Eau de Parfum (10ml) - top notes of snowdrops and cyclamen give way to sensual black tulip and plum, with a base of white chocolate and soft woods. A rich, velvety, floral scent that’s perfect for autumn/winter Worth £25 cost £2.54
1 x Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo (92ml) - a clean-scented dry shampoo that absorbs oil, sweat and odour and leaves hair looking and feeling fresh Worth £10 cost £1.01
1 x Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet (15ml) - a lightweight cream-to-gel formula that soothes the feel of your skin while hydrating your complexion and leaving it glowing Worth approx £8.62 cost 88p

They state it is worth £52, I couldn’t get to this figure, probably why I hadn’t worked it out before. I believe it to be Worth approx £98.24 cost now £10 instead of £20

Just to add...the SALE15 code to get 15% off clearance items doesn't work on these items...what?...can't blame a girl for trying!

:mysmilie_50:

I have just called up to order the Jungle box & asked why I couldn't use the 15% off. I was told quite firmly that it is NOT a clearance price, it is an EVENT price. Need to make it clear then really don't they? It made me laugh when she said well it has been reduced from £20. So what?? There are items under a tenner which are eligible for another 15% off. Hey ho, at least we have a bargain & just to say these boxes are FANTASTIC for storing nail polishes as they can stand up & the box is excellent quality (sorry but I have an obsession with lovely boxes & tins.

Thanks very much for the heads up! Just treated myself to the jungle box. At least it is calorie free & cheaper than the Hotel Chocolat TSV lol.

I have just called up to order the Jungle box & asked why I couldn't use the 15% off. I was told quite firmly that it is NOT a clearance price, it is an EVENT price. Need to make it clear then really don't they? It made me laugh when she said well it has been reduced from £20. So what?? There are items under a tenner which are eligible for another 15% off. Hey ho, at least we have a bargain & just to say these boxes are FANTASTIC for storing nail polishes as they can stand up & the box is excellent quality (sorry but I have an obsession with lovely boxes & tins.

I tried the code to I did feel guilty as the price was soooooo good but I still had a go .....:mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back