Mike Mason joins Ideal World TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How's Mike doing? Has he toned down his sales pitch? I know he was always careful not to break any rules but he certainly used scare tactics, used his family to get a sale etc and wondered if that carried on?

I remember when Mike came back to bid, check my posts I was impressed that unlike James Russell et al Mike was being truthful, relaxed and fun. Maybe the bid bosses made him change but there is no excuse if he carried on going the said at IW

How's Mike doing? Has he toned down his sales pitch? I know he was always careful not to break any rules but he certainly used scare tactics, used his family to get a sale etc and wondered if that carried on?

I remember when Mike came back to bid, check my posts I was impressed that unlike James Russell et al Mike was being truthful, relaxed and fun. Maybe the bid bosses made him change but there is no excuse if he carried on going the said at IW
I think it's all been said about MM. Personally, I just don't watch him, prefer not to.

I've just been watching him with Joe and the Breville air fryer and he was talking about his lickle boy and how he likes fish and when he has his fish, he'd like to get him chips to go with it but they're full of fat, so this bit of kit would be perfick. Plus he was eating everything coming out the fryer. I think he'd polish the lot off if he could.

I switched over to IW repeat channel and he was on there too with the Restwell chairs woman. Just as I turned on, he said you could pop a nice fleecy headrest cover into your flexi basket along with the chair. He said it would be perfect for his lickle boy in the car when he goes to sleep as the pillow they give him always falls.

So he's hardly changed PJ

I've just been watching him with Joe and the Breville air fryer and he was talking about his lickle boy and how he likes fish and when he has his fish, he'd like to get him chips to go with it but they're full of fat, so this bit of kit would be perfick. Plus he was eating everything coming out the fryer. I think he'd polish the lot off if he could.

I switched over to IW repeat channel and he was on there too with the Restwell chairs woman. Just as I turned on, he said you could pop a nice fleecy headrest cover into your flexi basket along with the chair. He said it would be perfect for his lickle boy in the car when he goes to sleep as the pillow they give him always falls.

So he's hardly changed PJ

Damn I was really hoping that the Mike that I knew and loved from way back might come back as it was like a fresh start for him :(

If he is an electrician come good as an electrician myself i think i will stay as i am i probably make more than him anyway.:mysmilie_14:

I watched his Restwell chair hour, most of the show, he was trying to get viewers to buy two of the things, he was saying stuff like, well today I can offer you 2 chairs of different colours or the same colour if you wanted, by only paying the Flexi Pay price of them both together, and then the monthly payments.

how did ideal world's reverse auction (bid) thing go?

hi everyone.

Nice to see you are still about Mr T. I do miss our special car crash tv of bid/pd, but IW is morphing along nicely toward the same demise imho. Don't watch to much these days but boy do I have a giggle reading some posts :).
Hope everyone is well too!

Nice to see you are still about Mr T. I do miss our special car crash tv of bid/pd, but IW is morphing along nicely toward the same demise imho. Don't watch to much these days but boy do I have a giggle reading some posts :).
Hope everyone is well too!

thank you sir. I genuinely miss the random and/or observational banter that went on.

I think Ideal world will always exist purely because it appeals to the group of people who are dead against qvc.

I watched his Restwell chair hour, most of the show, he was trying to get viewers to buy two of the things, he was saying stuff like, well today I can offer you 2 chairs of different colours or the same colour if you wanted, by only paying the Flexi Pay price of them both together, and then the monthly payments.

Yes, i's called selling. It's what they do on shopping channel.

Watching him earlier with the Xhose..........I've caught him presenting it many times but he still has that fake astonished look on his face like it's the first time he's seen it.

Tip: just say something like you're more impressed each time you see it.

Don't watch him alun1302 he is on every time i switch on and why should i not watch if it's something i want to see.

He'd like those loud market traders that really grate as they go on and on.....and when he says " to be honest with you"
(Or anybody on the shopping shows) ...that's it ...my bs alert kicks in ...:mysmilie_10:

He'd like those loud market traders that really grate as they go on and on.....and when he says " to be honest with you"
(Or anybody on the shopping shows) ...that's it ...my bs alert kicks in ...:mysmilie_10:

I agree with you about the "to be honest" comment! It has the same effect on me!

It would have been funny if they had him presenting under the hammer last night, is IW slowly going to morph into Price Drop :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back