SBC bargains on Amazon UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cariad

Registered Shopper
I've recently started buying all my SBC products on Amazon UK. Lots are free delivery, and prime delivery, and the cost of the products are often far cheaper than QVC. Plenty at around £6 for up to 500ml. For instance there is a duo of 500ml collagen gel and soap for £10.99. And the cotton gel I use is only £5.99 including delivery. Definitely worth a look before you buy on QVC. 1000ml/1ltr of jasmine and evening primrose is £11.99 on Prime 24hr delivery.

The deals you an get on Amazon are amazing. I watch the the presentations on QVC then pop over to Amazon and buy the products for half the price, or less, it's a win win. My latest deal was a Leitz Rotating Stand for tablets/phones with stylus, on QVC it was £27 plus ££4.95 p&p I really liked the look of it (it's brill by the way) so popped on over to Amazon were the stand was £10 free p&p (obviously) and the stylus was £8 free p&p, so half price and an amazing customer service too. With QVCs "buying power" they must be making an absolute fortune at the expense of their loyal customers.

Yes I always check Amazon plus other sites before I buy anything from Q, especially if I only want one item and not a tsv. I only use 2 gels from the SBC range so tsv`s frequently have stuff in them which are useless for me.

Is the Cotton Gel any good? Im tempted to try it.

Sorry, I've only just seen this question :( Personally I love the cotton gel. I've got very sensitive skin since hitting 40. Suddenly got rosacea, dermatitis and even eczema on the face and hands. Liz Earle stings and causes sore dry red patches for me, so even gentle formulas don't work for me. Cotton gel and Flora Mare Cleanser and Toner have genuinely calmed my skin completely. No more dryness. Eczema and dermatitis eased if not gone in places. Fine wrinkles disappeared. Generally my skin is super-hydrated and looks about ten years younger within days. So I would definitely recommend the gel. Plus the Flora Mare duo. Just my personal experience obviously but worth a try ☺️

Latest posts

Back