"Speedy, fast delivery"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Only watched about half an hour of Andrea, who incidentally should shoot whoever has decided she needs so much makeup :(
her new tack it seems is to keep saying that 5-10 working days is "speedy and fast delivery!". She said it at least 3 times while I was watching.
Don't know about you, but I think Amazon's delivery of an order at 8.15am when I only ordered at 5.45pm the previous night is 'speedy'
not possibly 2 full weeks, crikey you'd forget what you ordered by the time it got there.
Don't like the way though that she's trying to put the idea in our heads that 2 weeks is "speedy, that's fast delivery!".
Le sigh, I think it's time to don the lifejackets :(

Only watched about half an hour of Andrea, who incidentally should shoot whoever has decided she needs so much makeup :(
her new tack it seems is to keep saying that 5-10 working days is "speedy and fast delivery!". She said it at least 3 times while I was watching.
Don't know about you, but I think Amazon's delivery of an order at 8.15am when I only ordered at 5.45pm the previous night is 'speedy'
not possibly 2 full weeks, crikey you'd forget what you ordered by the time it got there.
Don't like the way though that she's trying to put the idea in our heads that 2 weeks is "speedy, that's fast delivery!".
Le sigh, I think it's time to don the lifejackets :(

Just be grateful she says 5-10 Working days, many of them don't.

And I can say with total honesty that I didn't hear Dirty Peter once mention delivery times at all yesterday, or on Saturday.

Not once, honestly.

Sadly I did hear him, he said "3 to 5 days" and didn't correct himself. After that I don't think I heard any more mentions of delivery either, and he was VERY manic later wasn't he? Just quite literally screaming "Jooost buy it" :(

Sadly I did hear him, he said "3 to 5 days" and didn't correct himself. After that I don't think I heard any more mentions of delivery either, and he was VERY manic later wasn't he? Just quite literally screaming "Jooost buy it" :(

Ah right, he probably just made a mistake. Another one.

Yes, Dirty Peter is back to normal. I wouldn't be surprised if Mason is tonight too, my early optimism about the new bosses is evaporating by the hour.

Everything seems just as, except their delivery policy. Oh, and the 'Free £10 Credit'. Both were always bad, now they're even worse.

Good work Bid!

I think Dirty Pete must have kicked up a fuss, he seems extraordinarily happy now they've took the handcuffs off. Mason's turn now :mysmilie_10:

Well all it will probably achieve is more complaints, despite the 'old' Peter coming back yesterday his sales were still poor apart from beauty products.

So they want to keep the tacky cabaret, sell tatt, charge even more and double the time parcels take to arrive. They even make the already crap £10 credits even more crap.

The goons on The Apprentice could come up with a better business plan than that :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back