Shay & Blue TSV 27/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know it’s not a long lasted but that suits me as I can’t cope with anything too strong as it gives me a migraine and causes my skin to go apeshit.

I like the brand and do own a number of their range and they last really well 6 hours plus on me. But then 99.9 perfumes do that on me anyway.

It would depend on which one it is, I dislike fruity so the peach one they did last time I passed on. Add cucumber and Blood Oranges a massive no.

Suffork Lavender is a brilliant true lavender.

Salt Caramel actually does smell like hot buttered popcorn on the first spray.

Framboise Noir on me is very dark woods I don't get the raspberry.

oddly enough I loved the blood orange and next maybe the black tulip but the range is not for moi

I want a mixed set of miniatures. Sadly they already have one in stock so I guess I shall be unlucky. I have my eye on it but its £55 plus p&p. That is a good price compared to S&B website where it is £75 but its a bit high for me. Or is it.......

I like S&B (have Blood Oranges and Atropa Belladonna in my collection) but probably won't go for the TSV, whatever it is. I tested the Dandelion & Fig in M&S at the weekend and couldn't smell it by the time I left the store. I had also sprayed it on a tester card and I can still smell that, however. I think on my hand, the fragrance was overpowered by the Liz Earle ones I'd sprayed on my arm in Boots just before. I will see what the TSV is, though - main reason for not buying would be "too much flippin' perfume".

I have had 3 of the small sizes in M&S collections such as the Advent Calendar & the present Summer Box.Cannot say I am overly impressed & they do not seem to last.The present one is English Cherry Blossom

Those look like the sizes I have had in the M&S boxes.Will be interested to see the QVC price although will not be buying.

Not for me, never want to smell like figs, oranges or any other fruits or veg.

I love anything with "fig" in it, just as I love to eat figs (fresh or dried). However, I don't think they actually have much of a smell so am always a bit mystified!

I thought Dandelion and Fig might be interesting, since I don't get a smell from figs and dandelions have a reputation for smelling like wee. But the S&B which I tried on a tester strip is quite nice. Just a slightly sweet, "dry" floral to me. I don't think it would last long on me, however.

Anyway, regarding the TSV, do I take it there are four each in two drops (TSV and an AD)?? If very cheap, I might be tempted but I really shouldn't.

I shall compare the value to the existing five minis set they have at £55+£4.95. The ones not in that set are Dandelion, White Peaches (not too keen on the idea) and Blackberry Woods. I like this size to take in my bag when I go out rather than my usual 50ml size, especially if it's somewhere like the theatre and you can't take in a massive bag (National Theatre!!!!).

I hope the top four (in the photo) are the first drop, then depending on price I might be tempted. If it's the lower four first I won't.

Latest posts

Back