Moda in Pelle 15/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Long boots keep out quite a lot of people, regardless of how nice or nasty the boots are.

To give Debbie Flint her due, she will often discuss boots suitability for the more generously endowed in the foot, ankle and calf departments. This is one area where I would be more likely to trust DF than any other presenters as she speaks from personal experience.

QVC have an opportunity when selling boots to provide information about the calf and ankle circumference that the boots will fit, as well as the foot width they will suit. Obviously the boots' accessibility is also governed by how high an instep you have, as far as actually inserting your foot into the boot, even with a zip down the side.

As someone who has always been in a position of struggling to do up the zipper on most long boots, it would be a great advantage to me to have that kind of sizing guide from any boot manufacturer. For now I have to go for non-fitted boots that do not go up more than mid-calf, or ankle boots (like the recent Skechers TSV) to get a boot fix.

So I already know the Moda in Pelle TSV is a no-buy for me, even if I liked the laryness of the designs!

Moda In Pelle Tanci Knee High Boot
Item Number: 180329
QVC Price £160.00
Todays Special Value Price £134.94
P&P £4.95

The Tanci boots from Moda in Pelle feature a knee-high leather design with stretchy faux suede back panels, buckle details and contrasting block heels. Update your look instantly with these versatile, on-trend boots, which can be worn with anything in your wardrobe to give your outfit a sophisticated twist.
From day to night - invest in these boots to see you through countless daytime and evening outfits, whether you're pairing them with your favourite daytime ensemble or rocking them on a night out with the girls. Their versatile design makes them ideal to wear with skinny jeans or your go-to dress, and their chunky block heels will keep your feet comfy all day and night.

The best of both worlds - don't compromise on style or comfort with these chic boots, which boast stretchy faux suede back panels to keep your legs comfortable on the go and offer the perfect fit for your leg. Their comfy soft lining and padded insoles will also help you stay on your feet all day, making them the perfect choice for your busy lifestyle.

Choose your finish - with five different colours and styles to choose from, you can pick the look that best suits your style. Go wild with Black/Leopard or Burgundy/Snake for an animal texture finish that's bang on trend, or go for Navy, Grey or Khaki for a chic, versatile colour with luxe patent leather heels.

Spread the cost of style - by selecting the Easy Pay option, you can spread the cost of these gorgeous boots with three interest-free instalments.

Colour options:

Black/Leopard
Burgundy/Snake
Navy
Grey
Khaki

Zip fastenings
Outer, inner: leather, manmade; sole: manmade
Top of the boot: 34.5cm (13.6")
Mid-calf: 32cm (12.6")
Heel height: 6.5cm (2.6")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.180329

Is wearing a hat on set a thing? I love a hat (as some will remember :mysmilie_501:). The stylist on with Jill Franks at the launch of this TSV is wearing a felt fedora* for no obvious reason.

Edna Birch in her younger days?:mysmilie_846:

It might be this hat, but it's not a "Panama", more of a Fedora imho!

:nod:

Is wearing a hat on set a thing? I love a hat (as some will remember :mysmilie_501:). The stylist on with Jill Franks at the launch of this TSV is wearing a felt fedora* for no obvious reason.

Katie, the stylist looked very odd IMO with heavy boots a light coloured, short dress and the black hat. Not a good advert for her own skills unless you happen to love that aesthetic. I don't.

The shoes I have are ultra comfortable (the bargain price cushions them even more!).

Unless the TK Max ones were funny sizing the ones I bought were a 4 and I am a 5

My legs are like tree trunks so long boots are not for me no matter what they look like.

I couldn't believe my ears this morning when Katie said that she had a wardrobe made for her boots and shoes... JF now wants one ... she said you will have to give me the number of whoever made it for you:mysmilie_11:.I obviously know nothing about fashion as I rarely see Katie in anything I see as remotley smart.

Its worn (like indoor sunglasses) by those who want to appear 'edgy and cool' - (cue laugh). Lulu does it as well for her (ageing) rock chick look, but more likely to cover up her hair that hasn't been styled.

Katie, the stylist looked very odd IMO with heavy boots a light coloured, short dress and the black hat. Not a good advert for her own skills unless you happen to love that aesthetic. I don't.
She's clearly pregnant & the dress looked ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back