Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a strange one, as on the hoover site (although slightly different model number but it's same battery etc), it's has both times.

https://www.hoover.co.uk/en_GB/cordless-vacuum-cleaners/-/catalog/39400361/hfc324u-001

At top of page under Overview it' has up to 90mins

but further down it has this.

"The impressive 32.4v lithium ion battery provides all the power you need to you clean the whole house without interruption by delivering up to 60 minutes runtime*.
*Depending on model, in Eco Mode setting."

So god knows what it actually does. :biggrin:

I’ll tell you what it does Hammy.

It does LESS than the next effin’ umpteenth ****** Hoover that they’ll soon be shilling :biggrin:

You forgot Denise and her daughter Laura.
The drone guy and the big toy shop in London oh and £800, 900 1000.
Mason and the goddess.
etc
etc

Does Dirty Peter still refer to "Our Bet", the made up friend in the style of Larry Grayson (whose chums included Everard, Slack Alice, and the postman Pop it in Pete!) I'm showing my age now...

Does Dirty Peter still refer to "Our Bet", the made up friend in the style of Larry Grayson (whose chums included Everard, Slack Alice, and the postman Pop it in Pete!) I'm showing my age now...

Well Mutts, the other day he was spewing out seemingly random names to ‘just buy’ a hideous, stupid overpriced Christin Lars type watch. Even by their standards this shocker was particularly tacky. He reckoned it could be worth £200 :eek:

I didn’t hear him mention Our Bet, nevertheless (and like with the Christmas Cards) he was quite possibly lying, again.

Has anyone seen him wearing a pair of tinted, round framed reading glasses? I think they make him look even more creepy than he normally does :eek:

I heard him mention 'her' the other night on one of the watch shows.

A question, has the brand of what I guess will be 'luxury' 'heritage' timepieces due to be sold from 10pm tonight (time of writing) been featured on IW before? I can't say as I'm familiar with the name.

In fact, I'm so unfamiliar that I've forgotten the name!

I’ll tell you what it does Hammy.

It does LESS than the next effin’ umpteenth ****** Hoover that they’ll soon be shilling :biggrin:

Well it's beldray tonight (tues 9pm must be vacuum night, last week at this time it was the Beko), although given it's smaller battery and less run time than the hoover, why would you buy it. :biggrin:

and it's the bowling ball demo again, which has nothing to do with power, despite what Simon Iles claims.

Sally says colour not important, wonder if they'll be saying that when they are selling the special black and gold beldray.:wink:

Well Mutts, the other day he was spewing out seemingly random names to ‘just buy’ a hideous, stupid overpriced Christin Lars type watch. Even by their standards this shocker was particularly tacky. He reckoned it could be worth £200 :eek:

I didn’t hear him mention Our Bet, nevertheless (and like with the Christmas Cards) he was quite possibly lying, again.

Has anyone seen him wearing a pair of tinted, round framed reading glasses? I think they make him look even more creepy than he normally does :eek:

Wirral, more creepy? Didn't think that was possible

Well it's beldray tonight (tues 9pm must be vacuum night, last week at this time it was the Beko), although given it's smaller battery and less run time than the hoover, why would you buy it. :biggrin:

and it's the bowling ball demo again, which has nothing to do with power, despite what Simon Iles claims.

Sally says colour not important, wonder if they'll be saying that when they are selling the special black and gold beldray.:wink:

I doubt you’d ever hear Dirty Peter say that colour is unimportant :biggrin:

His Billy Bunter glasses :neu5tral: His eyes are getting worse, he often holds his Bunters now and the close ups to camera have got closer, so he can read his notes that are taped to the camera!

He needs to pack the fags in, his cough is getting worse too.

He was flogging some ladies watches the other night and saying he might get her one as 'she wants a coat and it's 400 pound'

His Billy Bunter glasses :neu5tral: His eyes are getting worse, he often holds his Bunters now and the close ups to camera have got closer, so he can read his notes that are taped to the camera!

He needs to pack the fags in, his cough is getting worse too.

He’s always coughing and spluttering, not to mention slobbering.

In fact the only thing he does more is lie :biggrin:

He was flogging some ladies watches the other night and saying he might get her one as 'she wants a coat and it's 400 pound'

Momma, £400 coat? I didn't think Primark sold coats that expensive��. Maybe he could bring "Our Bet" into the studio wearing her expensive coat. But wait, why isn't he getting one from a shopping channel? He'd probably get a good discount...

Damn it, only able to see start of show, have to get ready to go out for a meal and will miss P Simon making a complete fool of himself with CCCP watches.

He's already mixed up the original owner of CCCP (Alexander Shorokhoff) and Aleksandrov (Mathematician and Physicist whom one of the watches are named after).

He's also mentioned Russian Engineering (case and bracelet) when they are made in China.

Utter fool.

Shouty Richard Dire at it again with the 3 in 1 drone "£60 in the shops....this is the only place in the U.K you can get it"

Quick look on Amazon, even cheaper to buy there! IW charging £49.99 for a twin pack. Amazon charging £24.99 for one and throwing in a second battery :/

Oh and Howard telling porkies as well. Watching the repeat of the Samsung A80 phone. He's bleating on about stock and how they won't last the hour. This is now the next day watching it, and all 3 colours are available to buy

Shouty Richard Dire at it again with the 3 in 1 drone "£60 in the shops....this is the only place in the U.K you can get it"

Quick look on Amazon, even cheaper to buy there! IW charging £49.99 for a twin pack. Amazon charging £24.99 for one and throwing in a second battery :/

Oh and Howard telling porkies as well. Watching the repeat of the Samsung A80 phone. He's bleating on about stock and how they won't last the hour. This is now the next day watching it, and all 3 colours are available to buy

No surprises there then!

Last night they wanted £500 for an ebike but it seems it’s available from several other places for £100 less :biggrin:

I saw that, at the start of the show he was even saying they were making preparations to have something else to sell for later in the show as they were expecting to sell out before then.

and now we have Peter Simon spouting nothing but rubbish about swan & Edgar watches, virtually every word out of his mouth & the guest (just a pair of crooks) has been utter crap, their descriptions of these watches couldn't be further from the truth, in reality they are nothing more than re-badged cheap Chinese watches that can be had from Aliexpress for a fraction of the price.

£400 pound watches he says, he's either extremely disillusion or lying, personally think he it's a big dose of both.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I saw that, at the start of the show he was even saying they were making preparations to have something else to sell for later in the show as they were expecting to sell out before then.

and now we have Peter Simon spouting nothing but rubbish about swan & Edgar watches, virtually every word out of his mouth & the guest (just a pair of crooks) has been utter crap, their descriptions of these watches couldn't be further from the truth, in reality they are nothing more than re-badged cheap Chinese watches that can be had from Aliexpress for a fraction of the price.

£400 pound watches he says, he's either extremely disillusion or lying, personally think he it's a big dose of both.:biggrin:

I saw that with the Samsung Phone too, and even now it is still in stock and in all 3 colours!

The crazy thing is that (presuming it is brand new?) it was actually a good price compared to other retailers who sell the sim free version. But I guess with Ideal World they still have to BS when they’re selling something good!

I turned over when Swan and Edgar came on, they actually make me quite angry when they’re ripping people off with that utter load of crap :eek:

I saw that with the Samsung Phone too, and even now it is still in stock and in all 3 colours!

The crazy thing is that (presuming it is brand new?) it was actually a good price compared to other retailers who sell the sim free version. But I guess with Ideal World they still have to BS when they’re selling something good!

I turned over when Swan and Edgar came on, they actually make me quite angry when they’re ripping people off with that utter load of crap :eek:

You've gotta love 'em. There's the voice over of Sally Jacks saying "English made watches" and the two twerps on the screen who don't know the difference between a Tachymeter and a slide rule. That guy from Swan And Edgar was once introduced as a Watchmaker!!! He also thinks a day and night feature is a Moon phase! He also says they are quality watches. :rolleyes:

That's the thing, they are so accustomed to over hyping products and giving continual stock updates and selling out nonsense, that when the do get a top product, they just can't help themselves and continue with the same presenting BS.

It's also funny how it was just recently they were singing all the praises of the refurbished Iphones and how they all have Iphones and Ipads, and how they were the greatest things ever. Although the Samsung is a great phone and top specs, it's not for me, to big at 6.7 inches, I'll stick with my Honor 10, does all I need.

You've gotta love 'em. There's the voice over of Sally Jacks saying "English made watches" and the two twerps on the screen who don't know the difference between a Tachymeter and a slide rule. That guy from Swan And Edgar was once introduced as a Watchmaker!!! He also thinks a day and night feature is a Moon phase! He also says they are quality watches. :rolleyes:

They have some poor watch shows on IW, but the Swan & Edgar shows must rank as the worst, it was a pair of con men, spouting non stop lies and misinformation from start to finish, really was a disgrace.

Latest posts

Back