£1 Super Crash Event – This Weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG NOOOO!!! :Faint:
What happened? I hope it gets sorted out very quickly for you.

ps It wasn't me!!

i have to say gems have just lost my custom the ring i thought id got for a pound has been removed as many other "phone" bidders had placed their bids before i checked out. If any of u on the web are thinking of play DONT we are not eligable to play unless we phone in i find this DISGUSTING as it has not been advertised that we cannot play. SO GEMS GOODBYE!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What! Thats realy really bad hun - especialy if they are not saying they have changed the rules.

I've not bought anything from GTV for an age now, as things seems to have slipped a lot since Steve left etc and treating regular customers like that is a sure fire way of losing them - something I wouldn't imagine they can afford to do in the present economic climate.

Sort it out GTV - you need to treat your customers equally - whether web buyer or phone buyers and regular or new customers. Things like this will not do your reputation any good at all.

Awww MB, that is just not on! :mad:

Can't understand the reasoning behind it all!

That's totally disgusting. If by their error the ring was in your basket then they should honour their mistake.

They could have changed the system so it didn't happen again but should NOT be able to alter things that have already happened.

I'm really furious that this has happened to you MB

Don't hold your breath MB - I sent Gems a complaint last Friday which they didn't bother answering.

When I emailed again to chase it up yesterday, I got an email apologising for not answering the first one, but not responding to my original complaint.

It was also addressed to 'Dear Mrs Harper' which is nothing like my name.... assume they meant I was 'harping on' about something.

Anyway they may well have lost my custom as well now, it doesn't seem worth the aggro to buy from them any more

Good bye Gems from me then.

Why would I order a "normal" item ring on the web then do it by phone for the £1 drop, since I am at mums and she won't want to watch Gems all the live long day.

Well I've just emailed Gems again complaining about the response to my complaint........

if I'm not buying again, it doesn't matter if I upset them

Lets see which one of us gets an answer first MB
:cool:

It is such a shame that no-one at Gems seems to have a grip on customer servce at the moment

where is steve ashton when we need him or tony for that matter lol they would not have let this happen so much for award winning customer service. I did put in my email that i had complained on a public forum so they should do something right???????????//

Well even if I did want to buy from them during the £1 drop I couldn't now or tomorrow as I have Freeview so would have to use the web.
Seen a £1 drop and they took it off very quickly, not even enough time for people to dial.

That is a total disgrace!:mad::mad::mad:
They should have honoured your winning bid Mommabear.

After the shipping charges of £12.50 I emailed Gems and have heard nothing.
But I will not be buying from them again.

So sorry Carla to hear that your lovely snatch has been snatched away from you in such a manner and hope that they do decide to re-instate it in your basket.

I'm surprised the presenter isn't making this clear as to who is actually eligible for this offer, certainly the ad I just saw didn't. Very ambiguous!!

I've just pasted the message that was sent in the emails and there it just says 'keep your phone at the ready'. But they would say that as they don't tend to encourage web buyers...........they know we tend to sit on our baskets for some time! :mysmilie_738.gif:

http://gemstv.i-newsletter.co.uk/article.aspx?id=113

but it doesn't say NO WEB BIDDERS, why advertise it on the web when you cannot bid using the web?:mad::mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back