£10 Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim Mc

Registered Shopper
Hi,
I have been lurking here for too long so after just going on the QVC web site I thought I would join and inform you all that, there are loads of £10 offers in the last clicks department.
I have just ordered 2 leather bags for £10 each and some Carol Hochman pj's for £10.
Happy shopping.:clapping:

Thanks Kim Mc and :mysmilie_357:!! Happy posting on the ST forum, hope you enjoy it!

Hi,
I have been lurking here for too long so after just going on the QVC web site I thought I would join and inform you all that, there are loads of £10 offers in the last clicks department.
I have just ordered 2 leather bags for £10 each and some Carol Hochman pj's for £10.
Happy shopping.:clapping:

:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378 :mysmilie_357:

OK help !! When I put in last clicks in search all I get is a ring come up. Can I have a link please.

Click on homepage, go down the left hand side to underneath the heading 'Shop by...' and click on last clicks - bargains, then just select which department you want to look in.
Have just ordered a bag and a pair of leather Rockport shoes for Him Indoors both for a tenner.
:up:

Click on homepage, go down the left hand side to underneath the heading 'Shop by...' and click on last clicks - bargains, then just select which department you want to look in.
Have just ordered a bag and a pair of leather Rockport shoes for Him Indoors both for a tenner.
:up:

Shoes were for Himself, bag was for me before you start Klarion .... :wink:

OK help !! When I put in last clicks in search all I get is a ring come up. Can I have a link please.

Look along the grey strip near the top of the QVC homepage which gives choices..the last on the right says 'Clearance'. Click on this and it will bring up main Clearance page. Look down left hand colomn and you will find 'Last Clicks'. You want Fashion & Accessories.

Could this be the answer to thread '10.10.2010'??? :bandit:

A £10 bargain every hour?

£10 bargains at 10am?

£10.10 postage and packing for your whole order? :thinking:

Could this be the answer to thread '10.10.2010'??? :bandit:

A £10 bargain every hour?

£10 bargains at 10am?

£10.10 postage and packing for your whole order? :thinking:

Ha, at this rate all of us lot on here will have bought the blimin lot before 10.10.2010!!

Have bought 3 pair of shoes/boots, some Carole Hochman and a bag. Total fifty quid plus nearly half again P & P, but on this occasion I'll forgive them.....,
That's two Christmas pressies sorted. And the rest for me.
Thanks for the tip off.

Ha, at this rate all of us lot on here will have bought the blimin lot before 10.10.2010!!

You could be right because that is exactly where I am browsing the handbags! :happy:

Welcome to the forum Kim Mc, and many thanks for the info - I managed to get a 3 piece PJ set for £10.00, but was too late to get a lovely leather bag :sad:

Well that was exciting!

I've just spent a very happy half-hour trawling through the website and am going to have a look at four new handbags - in theory that's my first four items of Christmas shopping sorted out.

Thanks Kim Mc, what a great first post

Thank you for all your welcomes, sorry to have made you get out your credit cards, but as I say to my hubby, it isn't what I have spent but what I have saved. :giggle:

Thank you for all your welcomes, sorry to have made you get out your credit cards, but as I say to my hubby, it isn't what I have spent but what I have saved. :giggle:

I reckon I've just saved £200 - the four bags would have been over £240:up:

Welcome Kim Mc, fabulous first post :clapping:. Thanks to you I've just got two coats, a pair of shoes and a cardigan for a tenner each (plus evil P&P of course.) The coats are Centipede, the shoes Clarks, so not too worrying, but the cardi is...erm...Modern Soul. As someone who has been thoroughly scathing about QVC fashion in the past, I hang my head in shame :blush:. Modern Soul? More like save mine...

Latest posts

Back