£10 off when you spend over £20... ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OokeyKat

Registered Shopper
Anyone get an email with reference to the data protection updates

£10 off when you spend over £20 when you get email code next week! ---->

The QVC update email had the following info....

They must want my dosh!!!

• To qualify for the voucher, you must click on the “CLICK TO QUALIFY” button in this email by 23:59pm on Sunday 3rd June 2018.
• Qualifying customers will be emailed with a unique £10 voucher code on 5th June 2018 which can be applied towards a purchase placed online at www.qvcuk.com in June.
• Minimum spend of £20.01, excluding P&P, required to redeem voucher code.
• Voucher codes cannot be processed via the QVC UK mobile app.
• Voucher codes cannot be shared and are not transferable.
• Voucher codes cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
• Voucher code can be redeemed from 5th June 2018 00:01.
• Voucher code expires on 30th June 2018 23:59.
• No cash alternatives will be offered. Voucher codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen or if sent to an invalid e-mail address.
• If your total expenditure is less than the value of the voucher code, no change or credit will be given.
• QVC UK employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
• Maximum one voucher per customer.

Much better than my ‘Birthday Surprise’ code of 3 easy pays!QVC are wakening up at last to the idea that offers are needed to increase sales but they will have to up their game to be really competitive.

I have also received the email and am looking forward to the voucher.:)

I got the keep in contact and voucher all in one email. So don't think they send them separately?

I once got a £10 voucher before from QVC years ago. Didn't buy anything from them for months, got a 3 easy pay which I did not use, then got a £5 off voucher again didn't use then a few months after that the £10 which I did use.

I got the keep in contact and voucher all in one email. So don't think they send them separately?

I once got a £10 voucher before from QVC years ago. Didn't buy anything from them for months, got a 3 easy pay which I did not use, then got a £5 off voucher again didn't use then a few months after that the £10 which I did use.
In my email they stated the voucher would be sent the following week. I am thinking about buying the Alpha-H vitamin profiling set.

Interesting one. There have been loads of comments on the QVC Facebook about these vouchers and how some have got them yet others not. QVC have stayed silent, well I never spotted a reply. But now it seems everyone who has confirmed they want to stay up to date with QVC will receive one. There is a number of posts on their Facebook saying this, some got the email on the 3rd June to confirm for the 5th June to get the voucher. Also, some have been phoning CS to confirm as well!!! Are staggering them out over a time period, so I got mine which has to be used by end of June, so next lot coming out for the month of July? Well, that is how I am thinking.

As per usual with QVC they make a drama out of the simplest thing.

I had an email about 3 days ago now saying do I want them to keep in touch and that I would receive a £10 voucher off. I confirmed but have not, as yet, received my £10 off voucher. The email states I will receive it on 5th June. I am going to use it - just deciding now on what.

I haven't heard anything from them. I only bought one item last year and sent it back so maybe they are not bothered about me as a customer. I do get emails from them so I will be interested to see if this carries on or if they stop contacting me.

The only email I've had in the past month apart from to confirm an order/despatch is one about a week ago saying they've updated their privacy statement and cookie policy. It didn't ask me to confirm acceptance, agree to stay in touch or anything and nor did it mention a voucher. I'll look forward to another email and my tenner, then - or maybe not as it sounds like they've c0cked this up, as per, and I'm bound to miss out.

I haven`t had any emails from them either. Not that I`m bothered. I rarely buy anything from them these days.

The only email I've had in the past month apart from to confirm an order/despatch is one about a week ago saying they've updated their privacy statement and cookie policy. It didn't ask me to confirm acceptance, agree to stay in touch or anything and nor did it mention a voucher. I'll look forward to another email and my tenner, then - or maybe not as it sounds like they've c0cked this up, as per, and I'm bound to miss out.

My email was exactly the same Andi, nowhere to confirm or accept.

During the two months before GDPR I heard from all the charities I support & every company I buy from EXCEPT the Q. Data can be interpreted every which way & they could have contacted all customers but it seems not; I've been with them since the beginning, made my last purchase in the autumn but haven't received an email. Of course, it could be that they don't use computer records, have rows of clerks completing hand-written ledgers & the one containing my details is at the bottom of the pile. Doesn't really matter, I watch it now for entertainment & the only item that has tempted me in six months was that faux olive tree from a couple of weeks ago & I've managed to live without it!

Yes QVC are for the few not the many. Never in all my days have I ever known a company treat their customers so differently, wether they spend a little or a lot. Some people slag off Ideal World but at least when they run a promotion, it's for everybody and not just a few.

I actually got an email from an online retailer I sometimes buy from about GDPR. That was days after it came into effect.

For me, 95% of the emails are just telling me they will share my details with nothing to do. The odd one asks me to click the enclosed link to stay in touch.

Though it has me wondering about Helga etc hot East European Babes who email me looking for a nice English man will they no longer keep in contact?:mysmilie_19:

I actually got an email from an online retailer I sometimes buy from about GDPR. That was days after it came into effect.

For me, 95% of the emails are just telling me they will share my details with nothing to do. The odd one asks me to click the enclosed link to stay in touch.

Though it has me wondering about Helga etc hot East European Babes who email me looking for a nice English man will they no longer keep in contact?:mysmilie_19:

That reminded me Donna before I retired I used to get emails for Viagara and penis extensions. This was only after I had an email from a manager at our Chester site.:blush::blush:

:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back