£6000 for a ring and .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For heaven's sake...if I had that sort of money to spend on a ring...I'd buy the genuine article and I'm pretty confident that I wouldn't have to look far to find something pretty substantial for that price (even the reduced price)...A stonker no less! So why, why why would anyone want to spend that sort of money on a fake, without so much as seeing it in the flesh, or trying it on, then be happy to pay an extra £6 for postage (maybe for that money they'll guarantee that they'll make sure it's delivered to you and not left in a safe place like the wheelie bin outside or thrown over the hedge) . I think the only thing "lab grown" would have to be the brain of the person who buys it....I say person, cause surely there can't be more than one person so stupid and so gullible!...can there?!!!:eek:

And on top of all that, it looks like the band has been hollowed out, probably wafer thin like the signet ring I bought from them, which dents at the slightest touch.

Just had a look and yes it does look a bit hollowed and there seems to be a strange looking clip in the middle back and I can't quite work out what that is...maybe just bad photography/camera work. The thing that made me laugh was you can see "QVC" as part of the hallmark - Very classy indeed - I think not!, and yeah that's really gonna fool the experts!

Here's an eye opener for you.................

Are lab created diamonds worth anything?
ARE LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS WORTH ANYTHING? .......Lab-created diamonds have no resale value. That means if you buy a lab-created diamond, you won't be able to reap any part of what you paid for it. For example, if you bought this 1.20ct lab-created diamond, you'd have a beautiful stone, yet no jeweler will buy it back. 29 Jun 2020

Here's an eye opener for you.................

Are lab created diamonds worth anything?
ARE LAB-CREATED DIAMONDS WORTH ANYTHING? .......Lab-created diamonds have no resale value. That means if you buy a lab-created diamond, you won't be able to reap any part of what you paid for it. For example, if you bought this 1.20ct lab-created diamond, you'd have a beautiful stone, yet no jeweler will buy it back. 29 Jun 2020

Massive oops! Was Miss Huntley still drooling over it and dropping massive hints?

(A SLIGHTLY MODIFIED QUOTE)

Lab-created diamonds have no resale value. That means if you buy a lab-created diamond, you won't be able to reap any part of what you paid for it. For example, if you bought a lab-created diamond, you'd have a beautiful stone, yet no jeweller will buy it back.

Shall I copy and paste this as a review on the QVC website?

I am disappointed there are no reviews! I mean it is on the special price down from £8000 ;)

If it has QVC stamped in it, you wouldn’t get 8p for it let alone thousand. 😂😂😂

and just think how much happier the love of your life would be with the real deal, and something that won’t devalue before it even hits the post box.

If i wanted to spend £6k on jewellery then QVC would be the last place i`d spend it. Lots of jewellers offer interest free credit these days and lots of websites will make whatever you want to order and with free delivery and returns.
I recently bought a half carat shaped eternity band because my engagement ring is a cluster and straight rings won`t fit against it. I ordered it from a Hatton Garden jewellers via their website, was able to choose my own metal and grade of diamonds and it was made from scratch plus the diamonds were certificated. I got 10 % discount , free delivery and could have returned it free if I wasn`t satisfied. It was quite a lot cheaper than rings I`d seen in the likes of Beaverbrooks or local jewellery shops and the only downside was I had to wait 6 weeks for it because their workshop staff were fewer than normal because of Covid.

Latest posts

Back