£6799.99 on TJC !!!

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
Tonight there was a platinum diamond bracelet and the final price was £ 6799.99 , it did have 5 payments of £1359. 99 and free p&p, but honestly, if you were going to spend that much on a bracelet would you buy it from a shopping channel ? I definitely wouldn't to be honest I have never found the quality of their jewellery to be that brilliant!

merryone

VIP Shopper
Tonight there was a platinum diamond bracelet and the final price was £ 6799.99 , it did have 5 payments of £1359. 99 and free p&p, but honestly, if you were going to spend that much on a bracelet would you buy it from a shopping channel ? I definitely wouldn't to be honest I have never found the quality of their jewellery to be that brilliant!
Good heaven's no! If I had that kind of money to spend...even the amount they were asking for one installment, I'd take myself to a reputable jewellers shop and get to look at the jewellery, try it on and be treated like a person who's spending a lot of money....Not see something on a shopping channel and have it bunged into a jiffy bag and stuffed in the post box!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
10properties10years

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks