£71 for a hosepipe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not only 71 pound for a hose, but do they really need to hard on a bout a house for nearly 3 hours this morning, its a hole, a rather good one, but at end of day its a hose, thank god it was dry this morning, otherwise they would have had to have spent 3 hours chatting about a hose, spraying the studio, probably causing another fire, due to water in the electrics/

Its the presenters i feeel sorry for, they must think why do we have to talk about this for so long.

Then Debbie, sound in surprisement, ooh its limited stock, yeah i imagine so after 3 hours,

Do think they went OTT this morning on a hose but i guess they achieved what they wanted

When they say it's limited stock, who knows whether they only had a dozen of the product in the first place. I'm always sceptical when things that are continuously aired (like the carpet cleaners, Karcher etc) become limited stock. They're on so often that I would have thought that most of the viewers have already got them. :wink:

3 hours of a hose I could just about stomach, but 3 hours of Al Ennis... no thank you.

Someone was obviously boring of him half way through the double hour, as they cut from him mid-sentence to Deano recapping the POTD.

Didnt see it this morning but caught it during consumer choice, weirdly i like it however wouldnt pay £70 odd for it thou, if it was £20 id have bought one. Least its a new product for once lol

Latest posts

Back