08/03/21 - 14/03/21 Big Deal Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Sleep Diffuser with x3 Refills Big Deal Price £44.94 + post

Introducing the new Yankee Candle plug-in Sleep Diffuser with a chic metallic-inspired finish to suit any decor and complete with three different beautifully scented refills offering up to 120 hours of fragrance-filled ambience. Create a perfect pre-sleep sanctuary for your bedtime routine with this super quiet and stylish flameless fragrance diffuser and three Yankee Candle home scent refills.

Scents to sleep - Peaceful Dreams offers a blend of lavender, citrus, vanilla and musk while Calm Night combines rose, jasmine and cedarwood. Starry Slumber gives you a mix of cardamom, ylang ylang and tonka bean and all combine to offer night after night of gorgeous aroma.

Easy set and go to bed - whether your planning on keeping this diffuser or gifting it to a loved one, it's really simple to use. Just insert the mess-free refill directly into the diffuser - there’s no water to add - and plug it in. Plus, you can select either the 2, 4 or 8-hour timer function for peace of mind as you drift off.

From subtle to substantial - the Intensity Control function allows you to tailor the strength of the fragrance that the diffuser emits just to your taste. You can also alternate through intensity settings to give a burst of fragrance or a calming low steady diffusion depending on your mood.

Sleek and stylish - with two colour options to choose from, Silver or Bronze there will be something to suit any decor. The Silver option features an all-over scattered-dot design that lets the fragrance flow, while Bronze has an all-over loose-weave effect.

Fragrance notes:
Calm Night:

• Top notes: bergamot, petitgrain, eucalyptus, lavender
  • Mid notes: freesia, jasmine, coconut, sage
  • Base notes: cedarwood, vanilla, musk

Peaceful Dreams:

• Top: green, coconut, orange, apple
  • Mid: jasmine, lily of the valley, rose
  • Base: musk, cedarwood, sweet, cream

Starry Slumber:

• Top: bergamot, cardamom, heliotrope
  • Mid: jasmine, neroli, tuberose, ylang, ylang, labdanum
  • Base: benzoin, tonka bean, sandalwood, musk

Colour options:

• Silver
  • Bronze

What's in the box?

• Yankee Candle Sleep Diffuser Starter Kit (h x w): 13.5cm x 15cm (5.8" x 6"); weight: 480g; cord length: 1.16m (3’8”)
  • 3 x Refills (14ml) - in Calm Night, Peaceful Dreams and Starry Slumber
  • Instruction guide

Sounds lovely to me, but I'd use something like that in the wind down before sleep, then switch it off.

It will be toxic. There will be a list of chemical ingredients on the page.

Please don't get this. All these plug in things trouble me. Can't be good for the environment. The warnings always say 'harmful to aquatic life ' - Eh? WTF?
The 'wellness' con tricks us in to thinking this kind of **** is a necessity.
Personally I won't use anything except Neom, (& even then infrequently) cos of my doggie. He has no choice about what I put in the air, & his nose is so so powerful (gundog champ). Having said that, he never considers me when he blissfully farts away on the sofa.

I loathe yankee. On a roll now. Does anyone remember Strato's piece from the paper about that girls lungs/face etc after burning them (albeit in a foolish way - imo)
Rant over.

God, I hate yankee.

Nina Leonard - Crepe Ankle length Trousers
Judith Williams - 4 piece Targeted Face Collection
Sealy - Select Response Pillows

Attachments

• JW.jpg
    JW.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 121

Please don't get this. All these plug in things trouble me. Can't be good for the environment. The warnings always say 'harmful to aquatic life ' - Eh? WTF?
Personally I won't use anything except Neom, (& even then infrequently) cos of my doggie. He has no choice about what I put in the air, & his nose is so so powerful (gundog champ). Having said that, he never considers me when he blissfully farts away on the sofa.

I loathe yankee. On a roll now. Does anyone remember Strato's piece from the paper about that girls lungs/face etc after burning them (albeit in a foolish way - imo)
Rant over.

God, I hate yankee.
I love Yankee products. We're all different.

I love Yankee products. We're all different.

I loved YC products and miss them BUT I react within minutes of using their products. If they don't have warnings on them somewhere they should have. Most scented products have an allergy warning as well as the toxic to aquatic life warning.

Look at it this way. Your body doesn't react to them yet (like mine didn't) but it might do in the future. They're obviously not toxic like cigarette smoke (though apart from finding them unpleasant, I've never had a physical reaction to them), but reactions are getting common enough that they have to place warnings on them by law.

There are lots of lovely other natural wax products out there that aren't as toxic - some I've found have better throw and nicer scents even if they don't have such a wide range.

I'd also never use a plug-in from an electrical safety point of view. There was a huge fuss (rightly) about the tumble dryer fires but my fireman friend says plug-ins cause the most amount of house fire shouts they get.

Yankee Candle Sleep Diffuser with x3 Refills Big Deal Price £44.94 + post

Introducing the new Yankee Candle plug-in Sleep Diffuser with a chic metallic-inspired finish to suit any decor and complete with three different beautifully scented refills offering up to 120 hours of fragrance-filled ambience. Create a perfect pre-sleep sanctuary for your bedtime routine with this super quiet and stylish flameless fragrance diffuser and three Yankee Candle home scent refills.

Scents to sleep - Peaceful Dreams offers a blend of lavender, citrus, vanilla and musk while Calm Night combines rose, jasmine and cedarwood. Starry Slumber gives you a mix of cardamom, ylang ylang and tonka bean and all combine to offer night after night of gorgeous aroma.

Easy set and go to bed - whether your planning on keeping this diffuser or gifting it to a loved one, it's really simple to use. Just insert the mess-free refill directly into the diffuser - there’s no water to add - and plug it in. Plus, you can select either the 2, 4 or 8-hour timer function for peace of mind as you drift off.

From subtle to substantial - the Intensity Control function allows you to tailor the strength of the fragrance that the diffuser emits just to your taste. You can also alternate through intensity settings to give a burst of fragrance or a calming low steady diffusion depending on your mood.

Sleek and stylish - with two colour options to choose from, Silver or Bronze there will be something to suit any decor. The Silver option features an all-over scattered-dot design that lets the fragrance flow, while Bronze has an all-over loose-weave effect.

Fragrance notes:
Calm Night:

• Top notes: bergamot, petitgrain, eucalyptus, lavender
  • Mid notes: freesia, jasmine, coconut, sage
  • Base notes: cedarwood, vanilla, musk

Peaceful Dreams:

• Top: green, coconut, orange, apple
  • Mid: jasmine, lily of the valley, rose
  • Base: musk, cedarwood, sweet, cream

Starry Slumber:

• Top: bergamot, cardamom, heliotrope
  • Mid: jasmine, neroli, tuberose, ylang, ylang, labdanum
  • Base: benzoin, tonka bean, sandalwood, musk

Colour options:

• Silver
  • Bronze

What's in the box?

• Yankee Candle Sleep Diffuser Starter Kit (h x w): 13.5cm x 15cm (5.8" x 6"); weight: 480g; cord length: 1.16m (3’8”)
  • 3 x Refills (14ml) - in Calm Night, Peaceful Dreams and Starry Slumber
  • Instruction guide
Might be interested in this if you could use your own essential oils - will have to see it to decide

Rant over.

God, I hate yankee.
Completely agree https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ronment-air-pollution-chemicals-a8732436.html

I do use Neom candles as vegetable wax and cruelty free, but they're too expensive. I prefer my Neom diffuser and oils (Tisserland cheaper and cruelty free).

IKEA candles are the worst. If I am given a normal candle I'll use it outside

Sealy Pair of Response Pillows Big Deal Price £22 + post

Judith Williams Beauty Institute 4 Piece Targeted Face Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

100ml Pearl Serum RRP £37 + post
50ml Glycolic Peel Concentrate RRP £33 + post
50ml Nourish & Neutralise Concentrate RRP £33 + post
30ml Golden Nectar Eye Cream RRP £32 + post

Total RRP £135 + post
Big Deal Price £45.98 + post & 2 Easy Pays

Judith Williams Beauty Institute 4 Piece Targeted Face Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

100ml Pearl Serum RRP £37 + post
50ml Glycolic Peel Concentrate RRP £33 + post
50ml Nourish & Neutralise Concentrate RRP £33 + post
30ml Golden Nectar Eye Cream RRP £32 + post

Total RRP £135 + post

ml for ml

100ml Pearl Serum RRP £37 cost £13.68
50ml Glycolic Peel Concentrate RRP £33 cost £12.21
50ml Nourish & Neutralise Concentrate RRP £33 cost £12.21
30ml Golden Nectar Eye Cream RRP £32 cost £11.83
Cleansing pad
muslin cloth

Total RRP £135 cost £49.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Completely agree https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ronment-air-pollution-chemicals-a8732436.html

I do use Neom candles as vegetable wax and cruelty free, but they're too expensive. I prefer my Neom diffuser and oils (Tisserland cheaper and cruelty free).

IKEA candles are the worst. If I am given a normal candle I'll use it outside

Ikea always makes me feel ill when I walk past the candles. I don't understand the fascination. Cheap candles like Ikea/Glade always smell the same to me.

Essential oils, often considered natural are frequently anything but. My niece had some 'natural oils' in her burner one day when I called in. I could tell by the way it affected my breathing that the oils were dodgy. I asked to see the label and my physical reaction had been spot on. A list of ingredients as long as my arm with many that I've never seen on a decent brand's label said it all.

So many people are fooled by the word natural. Cyanide is a 'natural product' - as are toxic mushrooms, etc etc.

Natural does NOT = safe/fluffy/kittens etc

Can't tell you how much I agree with you. Even water has a chemical composition. And the hydrogen in that is the same stuff found in the technically natural H-bomb :eek:

Latest posts

Back