09/11/20 - 15/11/20 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

09/11/20 - 15/11/20 Big Deals

Emu Sharky Mini Water Resistant Sheepskin Ankle Boot
Perfect Formula 5 Piece Strength & Care Manicure Collection
Vizmaxx Set of 2 Magnibrite Glasses with Batteries
Halo Set of 3Telescoping Torches with Batteries & Giftboxes

If they are the ones I bought a few years ago they just pull out on a long kind of lead and collapse back. They are magnetic and they have red flashing lights and bright white lights. I bought a set and everyone in the family got one for the car. No complaints. I've still gone one in the caravan for a quick walk of the dog at night. I think there were 4 in the set for about £25. Mine's still working fine and I've had it a while.

CC

Perfect Formula 5 Piece Strength & Care Manicure Collection BIg Deal Price £30.98 + post

Vizmaxx Set of 2 Magnibrite Magnifying Glasses with LED Lights Big Deal £22.49 + post

Halo Set of 3 Telescoping Torch Set with Batteries & Giftboxes Big Deal Price £23.99 + post

Perfect Formula 5 Piece Strength & Care Manicure Collection BIg Deal Price £30.98 + post

ml for ml
Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - £26 QVC cost £10.82
Clear Gel Coat (18ml) - £21.50 QVC cost £8.95
My Favourite Top Coat (18ml) - approx £12 (duo £24 QVC) cost £4.99
Daily Moisture (15ml) - £16.42 at House of Beauty cost £6.83
crystal nail file - approx £8 (duo £16 QVC) cost £3.34

Total approx £83.92 cost £34.93 incl p&p used in calculations

ml for ml
Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - £26 QVC cost £10.82
Clear Gel Coat (18ml) - £21.50 QVC cost £8.95
My Favourite Top Coat (18ml) - approx £12 (duo £24 QVC) cost £4.99
Daily Moisture (15ml) - £16.42 at House of Beauty cost £6.83
crystal nail file - approx £8 (duo £16 QVC) cost £3.34

Total approx £83.92 cost £34.93 incl p&p used in calculations
Is this product any good? I’ve always had terrible nails. I’m still using Red Carpet Manicure or CND gel but they make my nails thin.

Bargain - Not!

Oh - I quite like these. Do you think a rip off?

Is this product any good? I’ve always had terrible nails. I’m still using Red Carpet Manicure or CND gel but they make my nails thin.

I'm not sure. I used it once & it was peeling off the next day. Looks nice though. What do others think?

I quite like Perfect Formula gel coats but it does flake off really quickly, especially the pink gel coat. I credit it with helping strengthen my nails, though, and the pink gel coat is so easy to slap on again when it flakes that I am happy to persevere with a "course" for a week or two or between applying other brands' colours. I am not buying the Deal here as I have plenty of PF and don't need more of the other items included.

I find perfect formula useless for me, my nails still peel and break easily when I have used it and the colours always look very streaky on me and chip easily, but some like it

I'm not sure. I used it once & it was peeling off the next day. Looks nice though. What do others think?
Tried it once, waste of time and money. As others have said, just peeled straight off in one piece. Sent it back.

I like them too, and I wouldn't exactly call them a rip off - but a reduction bringing the price down to £102 is not what I'd call a deal! I have a pair of dark brown Ugg boots, which I paid about £60 for in a sale and the starting price was higher. The quality looks good, I like the style, and they're a good brand - but for that price I'd jolly well expect them to be!

I like them too, and I wouldn't exactly call them a rip off - but a reduction bringing the price down to £102 is not what I'd call a deal! I have a pair of dark brown Ugg boots, which I paid about £60 for in a sale and the starting price was higher. The quality looks good, I like the style, and they're a good brand - but for that price I'd jolly well expect them to be!

Has anyone, who wears UGGs, tried the EMU? I think the fit is different? Waterbility? Comments please, I fancy the Emus, but the pointy toe end looks like a baby's bootee....

Emu is a different shape the toe box is very shallow and despite what the brand ambassador says the back breaks down ...well it did the past. I would rather wait until the sale and buy Ugg boots rather than Emu

Latest posts

Back