1 gram 24 karat gold pendant, £349.99

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
They're selling it right now as I type this. A 24 karat gold bar/pendant with a 9 karat gold 'free' necklace. Yours for just £349.99.

The 'expert' selling it tells viewers he can't believe the price. Put it away as an investment, although he 'isn't giving investment advice.' He also says he'd buy this instead of putting money in an ISA.

A guy that works there has a shop or something and says he can't buy gold that cheap. Apparently there are resellers snapping this gold up to sell on.

Mmmm, funny how a quick Google tells me I can buy the same elsewhere for around £60. Not £600. £60. Granted no 'free' chain ;)

Folk are buying them!!!!

DO PRICE CHECKS ON GOOGLE BEFORE YOU BUY!! That's what I'd like to say to folk that buy from selly telly.

They're selling it right now as I type this. A 24 karat gold bar/pendant with a 9 karat gold 'free' necklace. Yours for just £349.99.

The 'expert' selling it tells viewers he can't believe the price. Put it away as an investment, although he 'isn't giving investment advice.' He also says he'd buy this instead of putting money in an ISA.

A guy that works there has a shop or something and says he can't buy gold that cheap. Apparently there are resellers snapping this gold up to sell on.

Mmmm, funny how a quick Google tells me I can buy the same elsewhere for around £60. Not £600. £60. Granted no 'free' chain ;)

Folk are buying them!!!!

DO PRICE CHECKS ON GOOGLE BEFORE YOU BUY!! That's what I'd like to say to folk that buy from selly telly.

Yep I saw that...I was gobsmacked nearly as much as i3 diamond rings being sold for nearly £900....I wish people would check what that grading means....also FF (fracture filled) hopefully someone may read this and look into it and save their hard earned money.

Latest posts

Back