10 - 10 -10 ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

10p P&P

Just heard on QVC that tomorrow is 10p P&P on everything. :happy:
I bet though that the majority of items will be the full price ones and not many with introductory prices.

10p p+p could be right. I thought it could possibly be that, being three tens - 10/10/10 - everything could be on three easy pays.

Whatever it is, betcha it's only for items on air, not the whole "superstore". :headbang:

10 - 10 - 10 ???

Its 10p p&p, an ad for it has just been on.

Just ordered an item and was told the postage on it is £5.95 as usual. The 10p applies only to items presented today.
I said I believed that it was said that everything today would be at 10p postage.
Told me I must have misheard but if it was said, it was a mistake and only items presented today will be at 10p.

Think I still have the recording where the statement was made so will look it up later.

The Kipling morrissey bag with the blossom make up bag is on today for £51.75 with 10p postage. I bought it three weeks ago for £48.78 with normal postage. Wonder how many similar 'bargains' are on air today!

Hmmm, Debbie F just said "that bag would be £36 if there was normal p&p" - it's £40 odd now with the 10p p&p. She was a bit sheepinsh after this, wonder if she dropped them in it?!!

Hmmm, Debbie F just said "that bag would be £36 if there was normal p&p" - it's £40 odd now with the 10p p&p. She was a bit sheepinsh after this, wonder if she dropped them in it?!!

I think she meant if you took the normal P&P off the price of the bag it would be £36.00, not that the actual price of the bag would be £36.00.

I've just received a couple of Laura Geller items that I ordered on the 10th and was charged the full p&p.

No problems with getting it rectified and refunded at the Q, however if you bought anything on the day it's worth double checking to make sure you've paid the amount expected and not the full postage.

I had the correct 10p postage on my order history however the invoices that have arrived with the items had the full amount on.

Glad I checked these as I normally don't bother unless I decide to return the item ! :wonder:

I've just received a couple of Laura Geller items that I ordered on the 10th and was charged the full p&p.

No problems with getting it rectified and refunded at the Q, however if you bought anything on the day it's worth double checking to make sure you've paid the amount expected and not the full postage.

I had the correct 10p postage on my order history however the invoices that have arrived with the items had the full amount on.

Glad I checked these as I normally don't bother unless I decide to return the item ! :wonder:

makes you wonder if it was "accidentally on purpose" doesn't it, like I swear the supermarkets do...two or three times recently I've queried things and got refunds and sometimes an extra couple of quid too, but how many folks don't check...

I had the opposite experience, I ordered a Laura Geller item before it aired on the 10th paying the full p&p. I emailed them and asked if they'd see their way to change it to 10p and they did! Result!

Jude xx

I had the opposite experience, I ordered a Laura Geller item before it aired on the 10th paying the full p&p. I emailed them and asked if they'd see their way to change it to 10p and they did! Result!

Jude xx

Most definitely a result - you must've caught someone on a good day!:clapping:

I bought a pair of earrings that were £19+ on the day plus 10p P&P.
I now notice they are on the website at under £15 plus £2.95 P&P !!

I'm really glad I read this thread as I called this morning to extend a chequehold on a 10p P&P item for another ten days (before confirming orders I tend to deliberate, vacillate and generally faff around) and discovered they'd wapped it back up to £5.45 P&P. The only reason I took the plunge on 10-10-10 was cos I was saving so much on the delivery! To be fair CS were great and immediately took it back down to 10p.

Thanks all :handshake:

Latest posts

Back