10% off next order E mail

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Well i'm shocked I haven't bought anything for at least 6 months and up pops an E mail saying 10% off your next order. The jist of it is.
"No matter when you last shopped with us, there's something new on QVC everyday. Do pop in again soon.We miss you, and we wouldn't want you to miss out on anything.
There's even a surprise 10% off your next order."

Anyone else got this? It looks like they are getting worried people aren't spending like they used too. Well QVC, thank you very much for my E mail. When you bring your prices down to a more competitive level and sort out your exorbitant P&P I might use my voucher.

Last edited:
Doubt very much if I'll get one seeing as they have regular orders from me...maybe this is an incentive for me to shop elsewhere!

I've got the email too. My last purchase was in May (a £10 craft item in clearance) and before that a Charlie Bears TSV in April. I don't think I wil be taking adavntage of this generous discount!

big brand day is a wash out and beauty day has nothing to entice me. really boring really!

I have just had a 3 easy pay come today, it can be used on anything on request. Trouble is I don't know what I want.

I never got one either but have in the past when I have gone through 'dry periods' of splurging. I think instead of Beauty Day and Designer Day etc etc we would all be much happier with a Free P&P Day!!

I got the Easy Pay One, it's QVCEZ if anyone who didn't receive it, wants to give it a try.

Does anyone who got the 10% off one care to share it here?

I could be tempted with the laptop if I could get some money off it!

I got the Easy Pay One, it's QVCEZ if anyone who didn't receive it, wants to give it a try.

Does anyone who got the 10% off one care to share it here?

I could be tempted with the laptop if I could get some money off it!

The code is QVCNEW. I don't know if it will work if you didn't get the email but I suppose there's no harm in trying.

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday to give the code. I can see it isn't working for some which is a pain. QVCNEW is the code i've got as well.

I think its only linked to the accounts sent out to.

But, you could try phoning up CS and saying the code will not go through for you online. See if that works.:call::thinking:

Latest posts

Back