12 years Alpha-H

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ani

Registered Shopper
Today it is Alpha-H' 12th anniversary on QVC, all the products presented during the shows have 12p p&p, there will be three "one time only" sets.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-3-Piece-Customer-Favourites-Collection.product.230631.html

http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-2-Piece-Cleanse,-Exfoliate-&-Hydrate-Skincare-Collection.product.230741.html

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.230863.html

Some products are on two or three Easy Pays or available as a duo, you can see them on their Facebook page, there is a little video: https://www.facebook.com/alphahskincare/

Last edited:
I didn't realise Alpha H was that expensive - I'm sure I didn't pay that much a couple of years ago for my duo of Liquid Gold.

its got really dear over the years used to be cheap as chips when it first launched still a nice range..i wanted to try that face wash the one with thyme but its not on offer sadly

With the low postage, I am tempted to try the Vitamin C serum. Has anyone tried it? Is it any good?

With the low postage, I am tempted to try the Vitamin C serum. Has anyone tried it? Is it any good?

I would have loved the Vitamin B serum, but I resisted successfully. I am very interested to know the next TSV(s?) because there won't be any of them with the Liquid Gold, so maybe they'll do serums? Who knows!

its got really dear over the years used to be cheap as chips when it first launched still a nice range..i wanted to try that face wash the one with thyme but its not on offer sadly
If it is just about the trying, why don't you contact the Alpha-H customer service? They send out samples on request (quite big ones with 30ml cleanser or cream)! :) I know because they sent me a sample of the Triple Action Cleanser when I couldn't decide which cleanser to choose when they had a TSV with the 500ml cleanser in the set.

It is on offer (pnp) if this is the one that you mean boffy

http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-Triple...t.230734.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-230734

And it seems a good offer, as the 500 ml bottle is currently going at £38.50, and this one is 600 ml for £36.

just bought the trio in the tubes. i have a cleanser in a pump bottle so will decant it in that when its empty. when i saw 12p postage i bought it on speed buy could not believe my luck....thanks :mysmilie_3:

just bought the trio in the tubes. i have a cleanser in a pump bottle so will decant it in that when its empty. when i saw 12p postage i bought it on speed buy could not believe my luck....thanks :mysmilie_3:
You are welcome and you were quick enough to place your order as it has sold out or taken offline, but all the same not available to purchase anymore.

You are welcome and you were quick enough to place your order as it has sold out or taken offline, but all the same not available to purchase anymore.

i noticed that earlier today hope i like it. will report my findings

not sure best to look on the qvc website. the foaming cleanser from alpha h is annoying me.. my skin is feeling a bit rough. and i am not use to that feeling. wondering if i should return :mysmilie_10:

not sure best to look on the qvc website. the foaming cleanser from alpha h is annoying me.. my skin is feeling a bit rough. and i am not use to that feeling. wondering if i should return :mysmilie_10:

Always get confused by the different cleansers from AlphaH - I think the Balancing Cleanser came with the TSV, is that the one that's causing you problems, Boffy?

Always get confused by the different cleansers from AlphaH - I think the Balancing Cleanser came with the TSV, is that the one that's causing you problems, Boffy?

not referring to the tsv Tarketta. i have used the creamy balancing and its ok. but i love was off ones better. its the wash off one with thyme extract. i am not feeling the love for it and have three tubes. my holy grail cleanser is the peritonea neuropeptide beyond fantastic. skin feel smooth on first application and gets better. with the alpha h my skin feels rough and bitty. its not got any enzymes in it, but then the range is glycol based and this makes sense. but i don't always want to use glycol's.

not referring to the tsv Tarketta. i have used the creamy balancing and its ok. but i love was off ones better. its the wash off one with thyme extract. i am not feeling the love for it and have three tubes. my holy grail cleanser is the peritonea neuropeptide beyond fantastic. skin feel smooth on first application and gets better. with the alpha h my skin feels rough and bitty. its not got any enzymes in it, but then the range is glycol based and this makes sense. but i don't always want to use glycol's.

Sorry Boffy, I bought the TSV and wondered if it was that cleanser giving you problems

I agree re the Perricone one, it is an incredibly soothing, creamy cleanser but it really does clean your face - not good your face is feeling rough though, that can't be a good thing ever!

its partly due to the fact that most cleansers must have some sort of enzyme and i am used to it. also bought the super drug hot cloth cleanser that has fruit extracts so will have some sort of enzyme activity. will give this a good go though before i return it. have to use a muslim cloth to buff the skin...

its partly due to the fact that most cleansers must have some sort of enzyme and i am used to it. also bought the super drug hot cloth cleanser that has fruit extracts so will have some sort of enzyme activity. will give this a good go though before i return it. have to use a muslim cloth to buff the skin...

Boffy, have you ever tried the Elemis Tri-Enzyme cleanser? I bought a huge bottle of it about 4 years ago and it's still going strong, but doesn't seem to make a blind bit of difference!!!

Latest posts

Back