12P P&P on 12th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Get P&P for just 12p on all items on air throughout the day – the perfect opportunity to stock up on Christmas gifts, fashion and more.

I was half expecting it, last year they did 11p p&p on 11/11/11 and I bought a kipling UKI, it was great.
I'm glad it falls on Emma Hardie day this time, I'm expecting her TSV to sell out quickly with this p&p

12 pence p & p delivery !

Just received my news letter from Q, and on 12th December all items shown will cost just 12 pence p & p! If they can do this once why can't they do cheaper p and p anyway? :thinking:

Last edited:
What a Crock!

Not even a lousy easy pay code in the December snoozeletter.
12p P+P on a few items they want you to buy sorry but my
mutton chops are far past a bit of slap, I would have appreciated
an easy pay this month or 12p P+P on a whole order of my choice.

Would one one be kind enough to post a link to the newsletter please? Despite shopping with QVC from the off, and spending untold fortunes over the years, I am not 'selected' to receive the newsletter (or any easy-pay offers!)
Many thanks to anyone good enough to do this for those who like me are 'unselected'.

Now now, Londoners and Marina, you need to up your ordering, be loyal to a brand, don't send anything back and be a cringeworthy t-caller. Too much to ask? No, thought not.

Selected items only, all weighing less than 10 grams I expect.

The newsletter says it's all items on air during the day, not just selected items. I see Easiyo is scheduled on the 12th and a lot of their items are £6 or £7 P&P usually.

Check your junk mail. My QVC newsletters and easypay codes always end up in there, whilst order confirmations go straight to my inbox.

12p postage for the Emma Hardie is pretty good. But it is the TSV itself that matters. 12p is not "free" after all!

I am with AOL and check my junk regularly as their spam filter is over zealous - definitely no newsletters or EP codes - I called to ask about the newsletter and was told then that 'unfortunately you haven't bern randomly selected to receive the newsletter'

Anyone care to share the link please?

Just looked at the easiyo items and none of the good deals are included in the 12p postage. I would even hazard a guess that some of the 12p items prices are higher to compensate for the the low postage but I cannot substantiate that.

I wonder why EH TSV is still showing as "not available" to buy when we had LG for about a week and a half before it aired as TSV.

Latest posts

Back