13/01/20 - 19/01/20 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

13/01/20 - 19/01/20 Big Deals

Radley Canonbury Villas Medium Flapover Shoulder Bag

SBC 6 Piece Ultimate Collagen Skincare Collection

Ninja Blender & Soup Maker

California Innovations Set of 4 Insulated Market Totes

Ooh I could be tempted by the Ninja; I suspect my DD will half-inch our Nutribullet as she's setting up home with her BF.

Ninja looks good, 1/4 price of my Vitamix, and better as it has a heating element.

Despite what IW/QVC say, Vitamix does NOT cook soup, it just heats it up by friction, so you may be eating blitzed but UNCOOKED potatoes (for example), not good for you.

Ninja looks good, 1/4 price of my Vitamix, and better as it has a heating element.

Despite what IW/QVC say, Vitamix does NOT cook soup, it just heats it up by friction, so you may be eating blitzed but UNCOOKED potatoes (for example), not good for you.

I always cook my soup before I blitz it in the Vitamin John Lewis were doing a demo and the soup tasted ok but not the same as when you sautés then cook your soup

Thanks SCW this is really useful. I have ( I think) one more sbc collagen tsv autodelivery and depending on price may cancel and go for this set. Appreciate the heads up :RpS_smile:

Ooh I could be tempted by the Ninja; I suspect my DD will half-inch our Nutribullet as she's setting up home with her BF.

You sound lovely but are waaaay to soft with your DD - imo - of course. I think it's naughty to just nick yer Mam's stuff...plus mine would tell me off if I did that, & yes I'm still scared of her.
Perhaps you were joking with the 'half inch' thing......

Radley Canonbury Villas Medium Flapover Shoulder Bag Big Deal Price £119.97 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.183746

I think the tassel cheapens the look of this. I'm smelling 'specially made'....

Kimby, is the nutribullet the one that's ££££ but chops through planks & peeled fruit? A juice extractor? Will it make me thin?

Radley Canonbury Villas Medium Flapover Shoulder Bag Big Deal Price £119.97 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.183746

'Flapover':RpS_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, if they did a soup-maker with tassles I'd buy it straightaway! :RpS_lol:

I'm a push-over with both my kids but Mr Akimbo's default response to any request is "No!" so we balance out each other! To be fair she uses the Nutribullet far more than I do; being Vegan for years she makes a mean "creamy" pasta sauce by soaking cashews then pulverising them in the bullet.

And 'fraid it won't make you slim SB o/w I'd be hanging on to it for dear life! :RpS_biggrin:

Now, if they did a soup-maker with tassles I'd buy it straightaway! :RpS_lol:

I'm a push-over with both my kids but Mr Akimbo's default response to any request is "No!" so we balance out each other! To be fair she uses the Nutribullet far more than I do; being Vegan for years she makes a mean "creamy" pasta sauce by soaking cashews then pulverising them in the bullet.

And 'fraid it won't make you slim SB o/w I'd be hanging on to it for dear life! :RpS_biggrin:

He he. The thin thing was a joke, of course. My SOH.

The Ninja seems to be the same price everywhere, even on the Ninja website it is less than £100 INCLUDING PP so the same as Q's big deal. Many other places also have FREE PP and under £100.

It is £99-93 on Q with PP. THE VIDEO PRICE IS WRONG, DALE SAYS £114-98 + PP, I suspect they have had to reduce it because of the lower prices elsewhere.

Much as I'm tempted by the Ninja I'll stick to the "Big Pan and Stick Blender" soup method!

The Ninja seems to be the same price everywhere, even on the Ninja website it is less than £100 INCLUDING PP so the same as Q's big deal. Many other places also have FREE PP and under £100.

It is £99-93 on Q with PP. THE VIDEO PRICE IS WRONG, DALE SAYS £114-98 + PP, I suspect they have had to reduce it because of the lower prices elsewhere.

What a shambles!

SBC 6 Piece Ultimate Collagen Skincare Collection Big Deal Price £37.98 + £1.95 post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240744

ml for ml

1 x NEW Hydra-Collagen Replenishing Hand & Foot Cream (100ml) - a luxurious hand and foot cream that works to target the signs of ageing, while defending the skin against environmental stressors. Contains passionflower seed oil, shea butter and glycerin, plus kukui seed oil and vitamin E £14.50 direct from SBC cost £5.02
1 x Collagen Skincare Gel (500ml) - this versatile gel formula helps to hydrate the look and feel of your skin to leave your complexion feeling silky soft and smooth £23.50 direct (£22.50 QVC) cost £8.12
1 x Collagen Micellar Gel Cleanser (500ml) - a dual-action micellar cleanser that works to remove all traces of make-up and impurities in one simple step, helping to leave it feeling hydrated, refreshed and free of residues £21.50 direct cost £7.43
1 x Collagen Ultra Rich Cream (100ml) - an advanced cream formula that works to tone the skin, while immediately reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a firm, youthful-looking complexion. With hyaluronic acid and seafill £27 direct cost £9.33
1 x Collagen Hydra Gel Serum (30ml) - a rich-textured serum that works to intensely moisturise the skin and promote the appearance of a smooth, plump complexion with diminished fine lines and wrinkles £29 direct (£27 QVC) cost £10.03
1 x large cosmetic bag

Total Worth direct from SBC £115.50 cost £39.93 incl p&p used in calculations

While we were talking about the Nutribullet earlier in this thread, it's due to appear as a "Middle of Lidl" deal HERE on Sunday 26th January, at £44.99 if any one wants one.

Strato, I'd be interested in your feedback for the Ninja. :RpS_biggrin:

While we were talking about the Nutribullet earlier in this thread, it's due to appear as a "Middle of Lidl" deal HERE on Sunday 26th January, at £44.99 if any one wants one.

Yay! Kimby, can I ram everything in this & then drink, or do I have to peel/chop? Does it look like a darlic (sp) on the worktop & will it go in the dish washer? Is this a good price?

Last edited:

I've only used it once so far, and will probably put a review on Q after a few more uses.

First impression, the jug is VERY heavy as it is made of thick glass with a metal heating unit on the bottom. You need a very strong wrist to lift it by the handle. If you use the other hand to support it, you will need to wear an oven glove as it gets very hot. It is also difficult to rinse, you need a tall tap AND you have to try and keep the outside dry in case water gets into the electrics.

Although it has a self-clean programme, you have to rinse it before and after according to the instructions.

It is also very difficult to take the lid off, so much so that I had to ring Ninja for advice. It may get easier after use as the seal wears a bit.

PS I have 2 other types of Ninja; all have pros and cons.

Latest posts

Back