13/09/21 - 19/09/21 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not MORE lights to try and resist :(

By the way, in yet another light shown today, they were extolling Bell and Howell with their 110 years of history and innovation. Yet more lies, it is just a bought-up name these days.

Not MORE lights to try and resist :(

By the way, in yet another light shown today, they were extolling Bell and Howell with their 110 years of history and innovation. Yet more lies, it is just a bought-up name these days.
I saw the offer on lights and thought of you. 🤭😉😂

Interested in the soft touch Kim item, really like a long sleeved, cowl neck top and the soft touch fabric, just wouldn’t want it ruined with a settee loose cover pattern.
Me too, this is a style I like. There is one in the Denim range, in blue and pink, featured in the DENIM TSV shows. I like to wear this style quite loose, so during the presentations I was interested to know 1, what size are the models 2, what size are they wearing? I know that the sizes are on the website, but that doesn’t tell you how the garment fits and falls. This has been mentioned before, some presenters will tell you, but many don’t. I don’t want to be constantly told what I can wear it with etc, I can work that out for myself! I would have liked one in each colour, but won’t waste p&p , £3.95 just to try it on, then again to send back, then again to order another size. It should be compulsory for the sizes and the models to be included in every presentation. Let’s hope they do this with the Kim & Co one.

Me too, this is a style I like. There is one in the Denim range, in blue and pink, featured in the DENIM TSV shows. I like to wear this style quite loose, so during the presentations I was interested to know 1, what size are the models 2, what size are they wearing? I know that the sizes are on the website, but that doesn’t tell you how the garment fits and falls. This has been mentioned before, some presenters will tell you, but many don’t. I don’t want to be constantly told what I can wear it with etc, I can work that out for myself! I would have liked one in each colour, but won’t waste p&p , £3.95 just to try it on, then again to send back, then again to order another size. It should be compulsory for the sizes and the models to be included in every presentation. Let’s hope they do this with the Kim & Co one.
You don’t mean the big deal drawstring fleece those are the ones I ordered but have gone back.

You don’t mean the big deal drawstring fleece those are the ones I ordered but have gone back.
No, this one is french terry, with a kangaroo pocket item no. 190 724. On the presentation shown on the website (with Glen and Ophelia) she actually says you could go up a size, and actually tells us how tall the larger model is, but DOESN’T say what size she is wearing!

No, this one is french terry, with a kangaroo pocket item no. 190 724. On the presentation shown on the website (with Glen and Ophelia) she actually says you could go up a size, and actually tells us how tall the larger model is, but DOESN’T say what size she is wearing!
Ok I see I would say the top I had would definitely should have gone up a size to get a loose fit. Comparing the chest measurement stated on the web site with the same size in the tunic you mention that size is an inch smaller. So if I was ordering I would definitely be sizing up. There’s even not a hip measurement mentioned on the tunic, which is so unhelpful too.

Ok I see I would say the top I had would definitely should have gone up a size to get a loose fit. Comparing the chest measurement stated on the web site with the same size in the tunic you mention that size is an inch smaller. So if I was ordering I would definitely be sizing up. There’s even not a hip measurement mentioned on the tunic, which is so unhelpful too.
Thanks! I might risk ordering a size up, but think I’ll see what the K&Co one looks like first. It is annoying though, isn’t it, when you keep having to fork out p&p and return charges.

I know it is not relevant to this thread, but some of you may like to know that the Channel 4 schedule has been altered from the listing and will be showing the US final LIVE at 8pm tonight.

I really wish manufacturers/retailers would give hip measurements as that is the deciding factor for me.

I also wish they would make it clear if the sizes are to fit body measurements or are actual garment measurements as there is a heck of a difference unless you are stick thin or want to look like a sausage.

Just posted on the Kim & Co FB page. I really like the look of this!

Get ready for the new season with our Soft Touch cowl neck tunic available in 5 colours!
We love designing clothes for you that add a variety of styles and textures to your wardrobe
Here’s a SNEAK PEAK of our upcoming TSD @qvcuk Style network

Join @carla_laszlo Monday for a two-hour TSD launch at 3pm (BST) and again at 10pm

Kim is 5’4’’ wearing the wineberry tunic in XS. Also available in black, navy, saffron & cognac
Complete your outfit with our deluxe denim knit trouser petite #188276 or regular #188275 and our new Stretch suede zipper jacket #190622 😍
All items are available from XS to 3X

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1631395323176.jpg
    FB_IMG_1631395323176.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 112

Latest posts

Back