13/12/21 - 19/12/21 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you thank you! That was well hidden. I’m going to get one.
That’s great, please let me know how it is. I really liked the look especially the fact the material being velour. I would have gone for one if it had been hip length to wear as a cosy top with leggings for at home with the shedding haired labrador.

I’m splashing out this time😱. I love nice body stuff and this is a really good price.
I also like the look of the Carole hochman deal but there’s no presentation yet. If you have a big deal for one week then for goodness sake get a video online sharpish. There’s a loungewear hour later in the week and that’s probably when it will appear. It’s the only big deal with no presentation available. 😠
It’s on Style now 3pm with the brand new presenter and Melissa Hardie before the Marla Wynne two hour show.

That’s great, please let me know how it is. I really liked the look especially the fact the material being velour. I would have gone for one if it had been hip length to wear as a cosy top with leggings for at home with the shedding haired labrador.
The length was the only issue for me. I’ve ordered it for my daughter but would have got myself one if it was longer or, as you say, more of a top. I’m keeping an eye out for the upcoming cozee home tsv. Hope it’s not bulky. I like Carole Hochman though, lovely quality.

Velour with a hairy mutt? Brave! Fleece is the worst for hairy dogs. I have a L & (mostly ) white Springer Spaniel with coils attatched to alll 4 paws....Boing!!!!!!

It’s arrived and is very nice. It’s only below my knee and I’m just over 5’ so on the short side for most. The sleeves are a couple of inches too long but fine for most and easily shortened. Otherwise lovely. Lightweight and petal soft so great if your house is warm, or else mid season or with something under. It wouldn’t have been right for me but I have high hopes dd will love it.

Latest posts

Back