14/09/20 - 20/09/20 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really need to get myself in check as I am clearly seeking some kind of comfort in buying stuff again. I’ve been on a bit of an internet spree and now I’m giving QVC too much attention! First it was the Shay & Blue Big Deal above (which I've thankfully talked myself out of), then I happened to see a Cozee fluffy wrap thing but didn’t jump on it quick enough and it went up £6 next day. Now I'm telling myself I've got to have the Cozee throw above. I must be channelling my inner Bette Lynch as the brown leopard print is calling me - I like the graduation in the print. I also like the grey one! I need a video, however, as I suspect the underside will be that faded version of the topside print, which I don't like. They either haven’t had it on live or have not bothered to add a video. Be strong, be strong!

AndiK, I think you channelled all your temptation my way cos I succumbed to the CH fluffy poncho (it's lush, I'm not gonna lie), I bought the S&B floral set (currently wearing the cherry blossom, reminds me of YSL In Love Again) and I really fancied the look of this set but have so far managed to resist - I need you to send me some of your strength!!!!!

AndiK, I think you channelled all your temptation my way cos I succumbed to the CH fluffy poncho (it's lush, I'm not gonna lie), I bought the S&B floral set (currently wearing the cherry blossom, reminds me of YSL In Love Again) and I really fancied the look of this set but have so far managed to resist - I need you to send me some of your strength!!!!!
Waaaaaah! I really wanted that poncho (that’s the word) and would have bought two, one for my niece for Christmas (everything has to be black). Did you get black or were there other colours? I could still be tempted but if I know something could have been got cheaper, I am really put off. I also see it as Fate telling me something!

I will try to send you strength but the fact I’m even looking at these things so seriously at the moment (and am thinking about getting another Tili box), tells me I don’t have such a good supply myself. Better than I was a few years ago though, that’s for sure.

Waaaaaah! I really wanted that poncho (that’s the word) and would have bought two, one for my niece for Christmas (everything has to be black). Did you get black or were there other colours? I could still be tempted but if I know something could have been got cheaper, I am really put off. I also see it as Fate telling me something!

I will try to send you strength but the fact I’m even looking at these things so seriously at the moment (and am thinking about getting another Tili box), tells me I don’t have such a good supply myself. Better than I was a few years ago though, that’s for sure.

Sorry AndiK, if it helps I think it's good value even at the full price, for one thing it's ****** humungous and so snuggly - I got it in the rose smoke (my fave CH colour) but all the colours looked gorgeous, including the black. Hopefully it will come back on sale again - snap it up if it does!

Thanks re the strength, I've gone berserk these last few weeks and need to get a grip - good for you though, I need to be 'better than I was' that's for sure :eek:

Latest posts

Back