15/03/21 - 21/03/21 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Together Printed Dip Hem Blouse
Foreo Mini Luna 2 with Serum Cleanse Bundle
Shark Lift Away Klik n Flip Steam Mop Pro Steam Mop with Four Dirt Grip Pockets, Carpet Glider & Tools
Prime Fifty Immunity Health Trio Pack 90 Days Supply

Together Printed Dip Hem Blouse
Foreo Mini Luna 2 with Serum Cleanse Bundle
Shark Lift Away Klik n Flip Steam Mop Pro Steam Mop with Four Dirt Grip Pockets, Carpet Glider & Tools
Prime Fifty Immunity Health Trio Pack 90 Days Supply
For goodness sake apart from the blouse all these items or a similar version have been being flogged to death recently and of course loads previously to that.

Q really do know how to excite us. I want at least of of everything, and could have a few half dozen of the cleansing brushes, one for each of my nieces (no siblings and never married so you can work out how many of them I have). And a few of the dip hem where I'm either flashing my crutch or worse. But they will look good on the cruises I'll be taking this year (prone to land sickness after sea cruises so don't do those).

Is it the weekend yet?

Following on from another post ....
Why would this be worth 3x more than the Tili silicon cleansing brush (402857)
.....and cynical me asks...does anyone really need this sort of thing for their face anyway? Something invented for us to spend our money on, when we've got everything else we need (or think we need!)

.....and cynical me asks...does anyone really need this sort of thing for their face anyway? Something invented for us to spend our money on, when we've got everything else we need (or think we need!)I
.....and cynical me asks...does anyone really need this sort of thing for their face anyway? Something invented for us to spend our money on, when we've got everything else we need (or think we need!)
I watched some Youtube influencers (US doctors). They said these things don't work and better to use a Liz Earle type cloth. And I am one who fell for that horrid face hoover - rio pore. My skin has taken weeks to recover

I have one. But mine was a 30% off at Lidl, was a bargain. It is good if you bung in the freezer for 15-20 mins then massage a headache away. Or you can also massage an oil in. Hardly ever use it to cleanse but headache relief yes. I get lots and lots of headaches from a head injury. So don't always want to take tablets.

Latest posts

Back