17th birthday 3 easypay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
I recieved a card today with details of a birthday weekend 3 easypay offer running from 1st-3rd Oct. The code can be used on phone or online orders- so we can get our Quidco commission :clapping:

Last edited:
Hands up everyone who would have preferred free p&p or a discount voucher instead?
smiley_emoticons_seb_buchstaben_spa.gif

I would prefer free P&P, imo the 3 easypays is not giving us anything, except tempting us to buy things that we can't afford.:wink2:

I got one this morning too,although it expires on sunday.not sure I'll use it yet (but I'm sure I'll give it a good go!)

not sure what I'd prefer - I suppose at the end of the day free p&p or discount because at least then,you're getting something off.

Got the card but I doubt I will use.As already said I would prefer free or at least reduced P&P. Enough said!

I got one - don't know if I will use it. Lets face it it wouldn't exactly make their profits dive if they gave free P & P plus easy pay for birthday weekend. They make enough the rest of the year. 3 days would hardly break the QVC bank

Could use the easy pays for the Honora TSV on Friday or maybe another Honora item. Can always be tempted by Ralph and his lovely pearls.

I got one as well, I do quite like easy pay but would like more realistic postage and packing charge and not just for "special" days but all the time, mind you I would probably end up buying more as the P&P does put me off buying as once you add it on the prices are no different to anywhere else and very often more expensive.

Cue the website crashing this weekend I guess if there is an easy pay code doing the rounds thats what usually happens

I haven't recieved a card. Could some kind soul give me the code please. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back