18/05/20 - 24/05/20 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Loccitane Big Deal.jpg
    Loccitane Big Deal.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 118
I don't need any shoppers like this but I do like the Mia Tui bags I own. I was starting to think the brand was leaving QVC by the dwindling range of their bags on the Q website. Hopefully this Big Deal heralds new items not just selling off stock.

The handles on this is short which is good as being a sort arse most others are so long they trail on the ground. The odd time it’s handy to put over shoulder so a mix of sizes would be handy.
I prefer the sort which fold into themselves with a draw string toggle as I have umpteen where the covers have been shoved in pockets and lost.

Unfortuately I didn’t have a good experience of this brand, the bags (set of 2] I bought were very cheap and nasty but not C&N prices. I bought them for holiday evenings to go to a nice restaurant thinking they would be easy to pack and take just the necessary bits TBH I couldn’t have used them to the local tip. They were only suitable for a child to play with.

I have loads of various cloth bags one is a Cath kidtson it folds up to nothing have had it least 6 years now and a Kipling one. the camouflage sisters did some but they are teeny tiny and don't hold much

Aaargh! Why does that silly Scottish presenter in the video insist on saying the Mia Tui bags are at the lower price “until stocks last”?! It doesn’t make sense: it’s like saying “until there are still stocks”. She’s not the only one - it’s a dim QVC presenter thing. Someone tell them it should be “while stocks last”. Just to teach her a lesson, I’m not buying the stupid bags. Well, I wasn’t going to anyway, but still.

(Lockdown grump)

Last edited:
I was doing a review and the bit where they ask you to pick from a drop down box who the item was suitable for one was neighbor. I went ballistic and added a rant to their box asking for my opinion of Q.

Latest posts

Back