19/05/20 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

19/05/20 One Time Only Prices

Elemis Pro-Collagen Night Time Beauty Routine Collection One Time Only Price £59.94 + post & 3 Easy Pays

ml for ml
  • 1 x Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (50ml) - promoting firmer, radiant-looking appearance with a blend of laminaria igitata, red coral, Mediterranean algae padina pavonica, anti-oxidant rich sesame and avocado oils Worth £99 direct Cost £30.52
  • 1 x Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream (15ml) - contains Night Scented Stock, Star Arvensis Oil, hawkeed and daisy extracts, this targeted eye cream works to revive the look of tired eyes, this formula works to leave you with a brightened and refreshed under-eye area £38 direct Cost £11.71
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (15ml) - this hydrating facial oil that boasts a trio of seaweeds; padina pavonica, golden seaweed and roaring water kelp, along with white poppy seed oil £67 direct Cost £20.66
Worth £204 direct cost £62.89 incl p&p used in calculations.

At last, a OTO worth going for. I've just finished a 100ml size of ONC so felt quite justified in purchasing this.

It would seem the website had the wrong sizes for this item, the eye cream is correct at 15ml (full size) but the PCONC is 30ml and the PC oil is 5ml 🤔
That is truly appalling. Thank heavens it's on AO and I can cancel. It's obvious that the Q doesn't stand for the quality of the information they provide on their website!

I have to use at least double the amount of Oxygenated night cream compared to liz Earles superskin to get any moisturising effects...

Same with me. I started my 100ml pot in February and finished it last week. I use Liquid Gold one night a week and an overnight mask at least once so at best, I've been using it 5 nights (probably 4, most weeks). So much for only needing a "pea size amount"!

I bet CS were inundated with callers who'd been misled by the incorrect information on their website, once it went to air.

I got this as a freebie 15ml and I would not ever buy it tbh...Liz Earle has spoilt me on what a good cream can do

It would seem the website had the wrong sizes for this item, the eye cream is correct at 15ml (full size) but the PCONC is 30ml and the PC oil is 5ml 🤔

Amended ml for ml

Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) Worth Approx £57 (look fantastic) Cost £30.55

Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream (15ml) Worth £38 direct Cost £20.37

Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (5ml) based on 15ml size worth approx £22.33 Cost £11.97

Worth approx £117.33 cost £62.89 incl p&p used in calculations.

I copied the original details off the QVC site, this is a massive error on their part. Sorry if my earlier ml for ml made you purchase, it’s difficult to complain to them at the moment too.

Amended ml for ml

Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) Worth Approx £57 (look fantastic) Cost £30.55

Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream (15ml) Worth £38 direct Cost £20.37

Pro-Collagen Marine Oil (5ml) based on 15ml size worth approx £22.33 Cost £11.97

Worth approx £117.33 cost £62.89 incl p&p used in calculations.

I copied the original details off the QVC site, this is a massive error on their part. Sorry if my earlier ml for ml made you purchase, it’s difficult to complain to them at the moment too.
Lloyd, you were only basing your original calculations (which are always fabulous) on what was advertised. QVC have made a massive error and seem to be doing very little about it. They knew they had taken orders before they changed it but did bugger all to sort it out with those customers. They are just asking people to contact them, only if they actually complain. It looks like the advanced orders are now processing due to people cancelling (if they were quick enough!!). Another almighty cock up by QVC... .

I cancelled my AO but I haven't had an email confirming it. I rarely return anything but if it arrives, I'll purchase their latest miracle cream, which is circa £150, decant it and return the empty pot! I think that will more than make up for their inefficiencies.

Latest posts

Back