1st Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emeralds4me

Registered Shopper
I had my first delivery from Rocks & Co, oh wow. The items packed in lovely boxes, a great book, speedy delivery and on opening the boxes.... beautiful items. I am so very very impressed. I was hesitant at first from buying from them, I used to be a customer Rocks TV and then Gems.
This presentation was how it used to be on Rocks TV that is so sorely missed. Rocks & Co have beautiful pieces of affordable jewellery prwesented in a most professional way. Sorry to go on about it but am so happy I had to tell someone.

Yeah i have to say that the service from R&C is fantastic, very friendly call center and the delivery is always fast compared to Gems TV.

I think Gems TV are too busy pushing their American division and posting to New York first so that the Americans don't have to wait as long, and after they have finished picking America's orders they start with the UK ones.

TJC is normally quick but not as quick as R&C. Then again R&C is the only channel to use the courier DPD for every order.

Nice to hear you've had a successful first order, was it the silver items you were asking about recently? As Cherub said, we are always happy to see your new pieces, if you wish to share with us. BTW I see your name is in blue and you are a sponsor, can I be very nosey and ask of what? :blush:

Many thanks for all the answers. I bought 4 rings, a Fluorite and Diamond, Apatite, Sapphire and Zircon and a Sapphire and Diamond. We purchased from their online store, fantastic! we will take photo's of them, received them today.
I did not realise I was a sponsor or it had clicked me on as one on here lol, I have no idea as to what this is actually for. Think I clicked buttons by mistake lol. Terribly sorry, did not mean to mislead anyone.
Many thanks again for the replies, what a wonderful internet site this is, so relaxed, all of you are so nice, a very refreshing change. Warm wishes to you all xx

It's good to hear when anyone has a positive experiance with the shopping channels ,and we are a nosy lot so pic's please so we can have a gander

Emeralds, not sure what you mean but you haven't misled anyone. Good to have you on here, and great that you are happy with your purchases. Do you have the item numbers? If you do, I can post links.

Hi, have tried so many times to put the pictures on but it does not seem to work but the code numbers are 8696HH, 4489PE, 7603LW and 1017YR if you could post links that would be marvellous thank you. Fabulous items, was going to look at more Silver rings tonight in their store but think the link to the site was broken, keeps coming up with Gold only sigh! have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks MissMagpie I will but am sad as they do not have any more Silver rings yet when I bought these, they had pages of them. Sigh, I hope they put them back on again am getting withdrawal symptoms

They've got some silver pieces on their website again now... They do tend to take things on and off the website in a fairly random way, so you have to strike when you see something!

The only thing I have bought from Rocks is an 18 ct gold chain and I must say I'm very pleased with it. Haven't taken it off since June. I also got the book - didn't mean to tick the box for it but decided to keep it anyway. It's a bit annoying when they include things and it's up to you to ensure you delete them.

The only thing I have bought from Rocks is an 18 ct gold chain and I must say I'm very pleased with it. Haven't taken it off since June. I also got the book - didn't mean to tick the box for it but decided to keep it anyway. It's a bit annoying when they include things and it's up to you to ensure you delete them.

The book is free with your first purchase though isn't it?

Latest posts

Back