20/09/20 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has it really got to the point where they're flogging the bags that usually come free with a beauty TSV?
They are very underhand. They actually gave this a separate item number just so they could give it a separate (inflated) price - £21.95 inc P&P - then made it available online shortly before it was part of the Tili TSV in summer, thereby adding to the stated total value of that TSV. The sad part is, if the reviews are real, people actually bought it.

They are very underhand. They actually gave this a separate item number just so they could give it a separate (inflated) price - £21.95 inc P&P - then made it available online shortly before it was part of the Tili TSV in summer, thereby adding to the stated total value of that TSV. The sad part is, if the reviews are real, people actually bought it.

You made me read the reviews. Someone bought a few.

I have a bit of an issue with soap bags. I was away once admittedly in my own static caravan and counted 9 wash bags of different sizes. OK I could have had less, but it was an open shelf and had a lot of different stuff there that would have looked a total mess. Think manicure tools, hair bung up stuff, chargers, etc. So I just put them each in their own bag. Row of fairly matching bags.

I have similar ones for packing to go away anywhere. Have done long before packing cubes came about. Makes it easier for me to pack I just see a named bag and pack in there. It also makes unpacking easier just put the bags out and I don't have to think of unpacking that end. I used to travel with work and one trop ended up in 7 different bedroom in a fortnight. I went home and made my own "packing cubes". Not really difficult they just follow the gym type bags people used 50 years ago. Wish I'd thought of it and sold the idea off as packing cubes. But who would have thought they would have become a thing.

SBC 6 Piece Top to Toe Collection One Time Only Price £26.98 + post & 2 Easy Pays

Elemis 3 Piece Pro-Collagen Icons Collection One Time Only Price £46.50 + post & 3 Easy Pays

Elemis Pro-Collagen Bright Eyes & Cleansing Balm Duo One Time Only Price £49.98 + post & 3 Easy Pays

Hayo'u Beauty Restorer & Face Oil 30ml Set One Time Only Price £47.88 + post & 3 Easy Pays

Latest posts

Back