• 1 x Real Luxury Three-Wick Candle (420g) RRP £46 + post
  • 1 x Real Luxury Home Mist (100ml) RRP £32 + post
Total RRP £78 + post

Prai 2 Piece Ageless Night Treatment Collection Big Deal Price £33.98 + post

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.245159

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.245908

• 1 x Ageless Throat Caviar Overnight Recovery Serum (50ml) RRP £49 cost £19.77
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Cream (100ml) RRP £45 cost £18.16
Total RRP £94 cost £37.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Neom Home Mist & Candle Essentials Duo BIg Deal Price £47.98
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.243916

• 1 x Real Luxury Three-Wick Candle (420g) RRP £46 cost £31.51
  • 1 x Real Luxury Home Mist (100ml) RRP £32 cost £21.92
Total RRP £78 cost £53.43 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Auraglow Set of 2 Hollywood Style Strip Lights Big Deal Price £14.98 + post
I've just written a long review about these, but forgot to copy and paste it in case it is rejected, in which case I will be very annoyed. :(

Also, I could have pasted it here as well. Instead it has disappeared into the QVC black hole. Using the back button would not retrieve it.

Mine was the first review submitted.

They've posted my review, but for very complicated reasons, it is under the name of Katie !!

I've also answered 2 questions under my Strato name.

REVIEW - - - -

I've only just received these, and wish I was able to amend my review after I've used them for a few days, but I want to give my first impressions.

The presenter said that each pair came with 2 individual gift boxes. WRONG. There is only an outer cardboard box (rather battered in my case). And by the time you have peeled off the sticky window containing the delivery note, you have also peeled off the surface of the cardboard. And of course, both ends have unsightly sticky tape to seal them.

Secondly, the instructions say there is a red/green charging light, but doesn't show where it is. They are on charge at the moment, but I can see no sign of a light anywhere. So it's either not there, or it is too small to see.

I have various Auroglow lamps and was pleased that these previous ones came with the latest USB-C connector (which plugs in either way). So I am disappointed that these come with the older type of USB connector, and it is difficult to see which way up they have to be plugged in. Also it means yet more leads to store, as I was gradually moving to have everything on USB-C connectors.

Even though they are not fully charged yet, they seem very bright (even in daylight) so I am pleased about that.

BTW a couple of other reviews have mentioned that they did not get gift boxes, a completely misleading statement by the BA. In fact, there is no suitable packaging to give one away as a gift, only the plastic bag it was in.

The lead to charge the lights mean you have to be very near an electricity point is that the case?

The lead to charge the lights mean you have to be very near an electricity point is that the case?
About 4 ft, unless you take them down every time you want to charge them. Or you can leave them plugged in if you have a handy socket and charger (actually 2 charging sockets would be needed for 2)

PS I just bought a clip light from Lidl, available this week. It is rechargeable, they supply the lead AND the charger (very unusual). I am hoping this will clip onto OH's headboard and the flexible neck will be long enough for reading in bed. 3 evels of brightness, and the touch switch is very sensitive, unlike the Auroglow. And it is on the clip, not the lamp head, so is much easier to access.

All for £9-99 with a 3 year guarantee.

Lidl clip light 354021_113.jpg

I don't have an electrical point in the bathroom. So when the lights need charging they will have to be taken down..

I don't have an electrical point in the bathroom. So when the lights need charging they will have to be taken down..
Be interesting to see how easy it is to detach the suckers from the mirror, and how long they will last after removing and replacing many times. I take it you bought one then?

I've never had any luck with suckers, but I found it interesting that one reviewer said it kept falling off, but sometimes the suckers remained stuck on the mirror but the lamp fell off the suckers. :) I wouldn't have thought about that.

Be interesting to see how easy it is to detach the suckers from the mirror, and how long they will last after removing and replacing many times. I take it you bought one then?

I've never had any luck with suckers, but I found it interesting that one reviewer said it kept falling off, but sometimes the suckers remained stuck on the mirror but the lamp fell off the suckers. :) I wouldn't have thought about that.
Its too irritating tbh having to take the suckers off to charge it. I must admit I am fed up of battery operated items

Latest posts

Back