2016 sewing bee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I see May Martin is to be replaced by a designer to celebrities babies! Sorry, I've never heard of the replacement other than Bridget Jones Baby designer!

I really do hope this isn't going to spoil what was a lovely show.

I see from an old post that it started in February 2015 but obviously going to be much later this year.

I get the impression that it was not totally May's choice. Have TV folk not heard if it's not broke don't fix it.

What next? Bake off without Mary Berry?

Still the sexy Patrick and the wonderful Claudia are still there.

I'm a bit late to add to this Lati, just noticed your post! I watched the first show on Monday and was a bit disappointed that May had been replaced with a much more strict 'school mistress' type. I hope she has a softer side to show as the series goes on. I'm not seeing the fun factor so far and no stand out characters or obvious super talented sewers. I thought the one blue dress alteration with an odd piece of yellow fabric set in across the front and a weird drapey bit at the front was bizarre to say the least. I hope the show improves as the weeks go by. I'm beginning to think that I could do better and that's saying something !

Pandora, the new judge wasn't as bad as I had feared but I must say that very little inspired me last week so there would need to be a huge improvement in the coming weeks.

Latest posts

Back