21/12/20 - 27/12/20 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuperCool, when is the first tv airing of this please - I'm buying - Great 'fat' /MC Hammer trousers.

K & K fans - what size should a big (atm) sz 14 get. I had kim trousers in L once & the arse was too big - does anyone know how she sizes these? Is there loads of material? What sz for a 14-16 (to be on safe side!)

I quite like the look of those trousers, too. What’s wrong with me? I’ve never looked twice at anything Kim & Co before. However, £39 seems a bit toppy to me? Am I being tight again?
Sizes, anyone?

Trousers will be versitile...walking dog/yoga pilates/lunch with girls/wedding/all the zoom calls! Haaaa

I quite like the look of those trousers, too. What’s wrong with me? I’ve never looked twice at anything Kim & Co before. However, £39 seems a bit toppy to me? Am I being tight again?
LOVE these trousers, have 4 pairs and have not been out of them during lockdown - they wash well, hold their shape and can be dressed up (IMHO) - I agree that they're a bit pricey but considering how much wear I get out of them, worth every penny. I'm planning to get these in that taupe colour.

Re sizing, I'm a size 14 and the M is more than roomy enough.

LOVE these trousers, have 4 pairs and have not been out of them during lockdown - they wash well, hold their shape and can be dressed up (IMHO) - I agree that they're a bit pricey but considering how much wear I get out of them, worth every penny. I'm planning to get these in that taupe colour.

Oh, thanks for the validation, T. It‘s really good to hear from someone who has them. I like the look of the Stone, also the Silver Sage and Pewter. I could imagine getting more than one colour if they were cheaper or if (wait for it ....) QVC DID CAPPED POSTAGE EVEN WITH DIFFERENT COLOURS!

I might treat myself to a pair. I’ll ponder this!

SuperCool, when is the first tv airing of this please - I'm buying - Great 'fat' /MC Hammer trousers.

K & K fans - what size should a big (atm) sz 14 get. I had kim trousers in L once & the arse was too big - does anyone know how she sizes these? Is there loads of material? What sz for a 14-16 (to be on safe side!)

as ive said before the fashion big deal is 3pm on style on the day of launch & 3pm & 5pm most other days at the beginning of the hour

Sorry to go on. A big or small 14? I think it's all inthe hips & mine are huge even if the rest of me isn't. I think getting these too big may make one look larger than one is......?

All on waitlist! Popular or what?
More like not even in the warehouse ITFP??

Hope wait isn't ages. I need my 'fammer' trousers...

Hairfix 2 Piece Follicle Treatment & Volumising Collection Big Deal Price £35.98 + post

Ab Booster Plus multi Workout Home Gym Big Deal Price £99.96 + post

Cozee Home Stripe Texture Velvetsoft 4 Piece Duvet Set Big Deal Price Single £36 Double £42 King £48 Super £54 + post

Sorry to go on. A big or small 14? I think it's all inthe hips & mine are huge even if the rest of me isn't. I think getting these too big may make one look larger than one is......?
SB, I would definitely say I was closer to a 16 than a 12 and whilst my hips aren't big, my backside is - these trousers are cut in a very flattering way so the high waist and tapered legs actually work in your favour. If I want to dress them up, then a baggy top is a no no on me as the combo does make me look a bit sack o'spuds-like, but I think they're incredibly versatile.

I think medium as they are loose fit. I'm a 10 hips and I'd go XS even though I'm not a 10 waist, the waist will stretch. Top tip. Don't wear them to a wedding :D

CC
You are fun, Candy, & thanks T, so helpful.
I think the M, too. Gonna have a beaky again. Hope some are left over.

I gather the trousers are a Big Deal again this week but they are saying Waitlist still. How come the deal’s being repeated if they’ve sold out? Waitlist is not the same as Advance Order, right? I will never understand QVC’s weird systems.
Eh????? All gone then?? WFT?

Latest posts

Back