21st Century corsetry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Sorry, but I am SICK TO DEATH of these models and presenters raving about this stuff. Apart from the fact that in my experience it doesn't work if you're at all well endowed, the Julie woman has just gone through exactly the same spiel as she gave for the Emelia stuff a few days ago, and our 'heroine' (as Dennice called her) Ellis, who waved her baby belly about and swore that the Emelia longline pants were her saviour at the same time is now "paying homage" to this stuff. Mind you, maybe they are actually right and wear both sets (and possibly all the other miracle workers) together and that's why they seem to work! I know I shouldn't get worked up, buty can they not be had up for misrepresentation under the Trade Descriptions Act? (I'm really more angry at myself for being taken in by the Emelia stuff last week!!!)

I suppose that if they keep saying the same stuff over and over again they might actually believe what they say. Or perhaps, as we suspect, they may have been brain washed.

21st Century Corsetry

Sorry, but I am SICK TO DEATH of these models and presenters raving about this stuff. Apart from the fact that in my experience it doesn't work if you're at all well endowed, the Julie woman has just gone through exactly the same spiel as she gave for the Emelia stuff a few days ago, and our 'heroine' (as Dennice called her) Ellis, who waved her baby belly about and swore that the Emelia longline pants were her saviour at the same time is now "paying homage" to this stuff. Mind you, maybe they are actually right and wear both sets (and possibly all the other miracle workers) together and that's why they seem to work! I know I shouldn't get worked up, buty can they not be had up for misrepresentation under the Trade Descriptions Act? (I'm really more angry at myself for being taken in by the Emelia stuff last week!!!)

Law of physics/gravity or one of those other scientific facts - if you've got it, it's got to go somewhere. If these things pull in your excess at one point it's just going to pop out somewhere else. As for those knicker things that are supposed to tuck up under your bra, as soon as you move they just roll down again and you end up with a bulge of belly and a roll of knickers round your middle They only seem to work for those who don't really need them in the first place.

I think the camisoles look lovely especially in the coral colour and the yellow, I would be tempted if anyone could recommend them for comfort, but don't think I could justify spending what will amount to £25 on what's essentially a vest top!

It would've be a mega-hit on YouTube if anyone had filmed me trying to get into the 21st Century crop top i bought yonks ago. Bliddy 'ell...it took half an hour and blood , sweat and tears to get my titties under some sort of control in it and even then....my back fat, front fat and side fat undulated as it all wrestled to escape. Hourglass i was not :33: I was knackered after i'd got it off and it flew back to Peterborough faster than it had arrived. Phew i'm tired just recounting it. :28:

I have bought the bodies from 21st Century and Emelia, 21st century have an opening in the gusset and are far superior imho to Emelia bodies.
I have found the bra top to them pretty naff but do find the bodies keep my midriff and belly flab under control and l can get into skirts and trousers that l cannot do up and wear comfortably otherwise. At this price l think they are worth anyone trying but as they say, do be true to your size, if you order a size smaller they will just roll up and act as a tourniquet.

It would've be a mega-hit on YouTube if anyone had filmed me trying to get into the 21st Century crop top i bought yonks ago. Bliddy 'ell...it took half an hour and blood , sweat and tears to get my titties under some sort of control in it and even then....my back fat, front fat and side fat undulated as it all wrestled to escape. Hourglass i was not :33: I was knackered after i'd got it off and it flew back to Peterborough faster than it had arrived. Phew i'm tired just recounting it. :28:

That's some work out Mrs James, you should have bought two... :cow:

I was helpless laughing at this post Mrs James, it sounded so much like me, I thought somebody has been peering through the Bedroom Windows. LOL

Thanks Mrs James, you saved me some money, I was very tempted with the

camisoles as I have a back problem and am finding it hard to wear the proper bras,I can't stand the fastening at the back.I could do with some front fastening bras but can't seem to find any. Thanks for the laugh.:ANYWORD:

hi Kathy,
I remember having front-loading bras years ago and hubby constantly popping them open :5: but i haven't seen them for years. If you are having trouble fastening ordinary bras then i'd definitely steer clear of these as my description was quite accurate as to the difficulty of getting them on. :tassles: perhaps try tassels instead.

Latest posts

Back