22/01/21 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

22/01/21 One Time Only Price

Philosophy 2 Piece Purity Heroes Collection One Time Only Price £39.98 + post
ml for ml

One-Step Facial Cleanser (946ml ) - £42 on Q cost £18.83
Pore Extractor Clay Mask (150ml) - RRP £28 for 75ml so approx £56 (unable to locate size) cost £25.10

Total approx £98 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Anyone used these? I like a cleanser with a bit of nourishment - itms - I get the feeling that this one maybe isn't so - perhaps like Alpha's balancing cleanser - on which I'm not keen. T, ia.

Anyone used these? I like a cleanser with a bit of nourishment - itms - I get the feeling that this one maybe isn't so - perhaps like Alpha's balancing cleanser - on which I'm not keen. T, ia.

its the only cleanser ive ever used & love it & wouldnt try anything else cause im happy with it but i use it for shaving too & even wash my hands with it & its been fantastic but this is my personal view as on its own the purity in this size is normally £42 & id happy pay that for it as for the mask i got it somewhere but never used it

I used purity when I had more normal/oily skin but would not use it now I prefer balm cleansers as my skin is now much drier. Alpha H balancing imo is more emollient than Purity.

You might be better hitting the original Elemis cleanser - Pro-radiance cream cleanser - if you want nourishment...or for a cheaper alternative Superdrug's hot cloth cleanser with vitamin E.

The Purity cleanser is my long term favourite. I use it all the time. I might use C&P if I've got eye make up to budge, but use purity as a double cleanse afterwards. It works as a shampoo if my scalp flares up - hand wash if knuckles get chapped and sore. I'd buy this if I didn't have 1.5litres in reserve!

I love Purity cleanser and have used it for years, that said, I don’t have dry skin, more normal to oily. I find it excellent for taking off all makeup, including waterproof mascara. I just give my eyelashes a little “twiddle” to ease it off but find no need to rub. I’ve used C&P and the Gatineau transforming cleanser but always go back to Purity

Anything which foams is unlikely to be your skin's friend if you are sensitive or prone to dryness...even more if it uses SLS to foam. I don't know if that's the case with Purity so I defer to those who use it to say.

Latest posts

Back