22/11/21 - 28/11/21 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Korres 3 Piece Mediterranean Miracle Milk Collection Big Deal Price £29.98 + post

Dr Esho 3 Piece Volume Lip Treatment Collection Big Deal Price £37.98 + post

Singl;e

Auto-Delivery

My Home Stories Velvet Palm Leaf Embroidered Bedspread Big Deal Price £54 + post

Cozee Home Fluffie Hooded Cape Wrap Big Deal Price £24.98 + post

Korres 3 Piece Mediterranean Miracle Milk Collection Big Deal Price £29.98 + post

• 1 x Multi-Vitamin Miracle Milk Serum (200ml) RRP £23 + post
  • 2 x Miracle Milk Multi-Tasking Cleansing Balm (250g) RRP £? + post
(the Cleansing Balms aint live to get an RRP of)

• 1 x Sculpt Lip Treatment (12ml) RRP £19 + post
  • 1 x Drench Lip Treatment (12ml) RRP £16 + post
  • 1 x Coat lip Treatment (10ml) RRP £18 + post

Total RRP is £53 + post

Yes I have the Drench and Coat treatment, you only need to tiniest amount of the Coat as it’s quite glossy and the Drench really does add moisture, I haven’t tried the Sculpt as my lips are naturally full.💄
Anyone got a nice new pout from The Sculpt? Please. 👄

Anyone got a nice new pout from The Sculpt? Please. 👄
I've been using the sculpt 3 times a day (as instructed) since end of August and can honestly say that there has been zero change to my lips. I took before and after photos and there's no difference!

I've been using the sculpt 3 times a day (as instructed) since end of August and can honestly say that there has been zero change to my lips. I took before and after photos and there's no difference!
Oh no and have you missed your chance to return for your money back. 🙁

Oh no and have you missed your chance to return for your money back. 🙁
It says on the website to allow 6-8 weeks so I was being hopeful that something magical might suddenly kick in if I were a little bit more patient. On the plus side, although 'drench' is marketed as the one to keep your lips hydrated, I found Sculpt did that for me.
It states online that you feel a slight tingling sensation when you apply it but I never experienced that so I'm wondering if the reason it didn't work for me is because my lips didn't 'react' to the ingredients within the product?? Oddly enough if I eat salt/vinegar Pringles I get lots of tingling and my mouth does plump up for a few hours afterwards!!!

It says on the website to allow 6-8 weeks so I was being hopeful that something magical might suddenly kick in if I were a little bit more patient. On the plus side, although 'drench' is marketed as the one to keep your lips hydrated, I found Sculpt did that for me.
It states online that you feel a slight tingling sensation when you apply it but I never experienced that so I'm wondering if the reason it didn't work for me is because my lips didn't 'react' to the ingredients within the product?? Oddly enough if I eat salt/vinegar Pringles I get lots of tingling and my mouth does plump up for a few hours afterwards!!!
Salt & Vinegar Pringles it is then, much tastier and far cheaper than any of Dr Esho offerings. 😉😊

I have ordered the Cozee home cape thing in Navy. I expect to report back here in two weeks time my frustration of trying to keep it on whilst doing chores. Hoping as it's dark might look OK on Zoom calls, less dressing gown and more shawl, especially as I am refusing to keep the heating on during the day.

I get that, too. Trouble is, they plump the rest of me!

Latest posts

Back