23,000…Are You One Of Them…?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought one in summer 2019 after missing out in 2017 & 2018 and I really like it. Unlike many others it folds up so easier to store during winter. Pretty sure it’s now cheaper than when I bought it.

I bought one in summer 2019 after missing out in 2017 & 2018 and I really like it. Unlike many others it folds up so easier to store during winter. Pretty sure it’s now cheaper than when I bought it.
I bought mine in 2018, one of the best things I’ve bought from QVC, I love it
Is it something you have set alone as seating or with other seating?

I’m not one of the 23,000 who has bought the cocoon chair and, sadly for QVC, I won’t be increasing that number.

That lounger now seems to be featuring almost as much now, but I won’t be buying that one either.

The chair lounger's are fine, but I prefer to be on a 'proper' lounger, and lay on my front. A couple of years ago I bought this one from Scotts of Stow as its a higher one than most. and easy to get on and off (or I finish up like an upturned turtle on other loungers). It didn't cost me the price advertised here though. Everything's gone up !

It’s tempting when you see these on QVC and I know a couple of neighbours have something similar.
But for me one would take up too much room and I would be sat alone behind hubby in part of the garden it could go.

The chair lounger's are fine, but I prefer to be on a 'proper' lounger, and lay on my front. A couple of years ago I bought this one from Scotts of Stow as its a higher one than most. and easy to get on and off (or I finish up like an upturned turtle on other loungers). It didn't cost me the price advertised here though. Everything's gone up !

There’s nothing like getting the sunbeds out 🌤

Last summer was not great hardly any sun. Heres hoping for some warmth and sun this year.

Latest posts

Back