23/11/20 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

23/11/20 One Time Only Prices

Liz Earle Festive & Fresh Limited Edition Neroli Cleanse & Polish 200ml Duo One TIme Only Price £45 + post & 3 Easy Pays
Here is correct link for Liz Earle OTO

Liz Earle
2 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Natural Neroli (200ml) - RRP £30 each incl cloths & hooks*
4 x pure cotton cloths *
2 x pure cotton cloth hooks *

Total £60 cost £48.95 incl p&p

How much C&P do they think we need? Every set LE do has got at least two included, and now all the offers seem to be multiples of it. I use C&P but find one tube lasts ages, as you only need a small amount, I certainly don’t want enough to drown in! ( and no, I don’t want to ‘gift it’ I’m not Lady Bountiful going round supplying all and sundry with C&P)

How much C&P do they think we need? Every set LE do has got at least two included, and now all the offers seem to be multiples of it. I use C&P but find one tube lasts ages, as you only need a small amount, I certainly don’t want enough to drown in! ( and no, I don’t want to ‘gift it’ I’m not Lady Bountiful going round supplying all and sundry with C&P)
Your spot on I would love a super skin TSV with no cleanse and polish as I dont like it never have!

Latest posts

Back