STAR IN THE HOOD
28/09/20 - 04/10/20 Big Deals

Kipling Lyrem Extra Large Holdall
Gatineau Melatogenine 4 Piece Smoothing Radiance Collection
Sunny Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Cleaning Trio
Tili Metallic Large Vanity Make-up Organiser

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Gatineau 4 Piece Melatogenine Smoothing Radiance Collection Big Deal Price £64.98 + post

Tili Make-Up Organiser Vanity Case Big Deal Price £24.96 + post

Sunny Valley Apple Cider Vinegar Cleaning Trio Set Big Deal Price £12 + post

llloyd

VIP Shopper
Gatineau 4 Piece Melatogenine Smoothing Radiance Collection Big Deal Price £64.98 + post

ml for ml

NEW Therapie Purete Mineraux Marins Foaming Cleanser (200ml) - £36 direct cost £11.43

Melatogenine Morphobiotique Serum (30ml) - £69 direct cost £21.92

Melatogenine Morphobiotique Cream (30ml) - £55 at QVC cost £17.47

Melatogenine Morphobiotique Eye Cream (15ml) - £57 direct cost £18.11

Worth £217 cost £68.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Edit:
Just received email stating Worth £220 & it is direct as the 30ml cream is £58 direct but used £55 Q price already as couldn’t locate the price direct on the first attempt.

Last edited:

alter ego

VIP Shopper
It probably sounds better with a cod-French accent...remember when Sara Griffiths used to do the voice over stuff for either Gatineau or L'Occitane?
Before she came back to cover Pipa's sabbatical and was the most unpleasant presenter of all time (IMO).

I dislike quite a few but she really would take some beating. She always looked like she had a bad smell under her nose and behaved like the job wasn't good enough for her. Thoroughly unpleasant woman.

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
The previous big deal tempted me to buy the smartplugs, as I've been looking out for a good deal for a while.

But instead of QVC, I got them much cheaper from Amazon with FREE and tracked PP.

Ordered on Saturday afternoon, arrived today Monday (and no, I am not on Prime).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KoaLa13tlh

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks