2nd Birthday Weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baubles

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else been watching some of this weekends progs?

The hype suggested extra special prices, but apart from the free P&P I'm wondering where the bargains are. Some of the prices I've seen have been higher than the prices that I've paid recently for the same items!

'Phenomanal' - I know I've got a 'bee in my bonnet' about this word but Bonnie managed to use it more that 15 times in her first hour on Sat (or was it Fri?) - at least 5 of those must have been in the first 15 minutes! Now that takes some doing. WOW (another one of her overuses - eek). (OK, I know, I must be watching them too much to pick up on all this and must find my OFF button on the controller.) :mysmilie_845:

I am far from being an expert but I think what Rocks&Co sell are high end pieces with top quality gems in them, but are they the best prices I don't think so and the worst thing I think is how the are never totally honest who tennor and fiver dinez are, the should say if they are directors.

PJ

I am far from being an expert but I think what Rocks&Co sell are high end pieces with top quality gems in them, but are they the best prices I don't think so and the worst thing I think is how the are never totally honest who tennor and fiver dinez are, the should say if they are directors.

PJ

And that's exactly what they want you to think! In truth, that's a very very very very very long way from the mark.

And that's exactly what they want you to think! In truth, that's a very very very very very long way from the mark.

Please would you explain more. I'm very new to all this and am not qualified/experienced to judge what is good, bad or 'way off the mark'. I've only bought to suit my own tastes and requirements, not for investment, but even so I like to think I've bought items of good quality.

Latest posts

Back